Engagement Party

•WANG YIBO•

After we visited Zhan's parents, mom gave them invitations for the engagement party. I'm really glad that they had accepted me.

Today the whole mansion is being decorated as maids and butlers are all over the place. Mom kept me away from Zhan since she wanted it to be a surprise on what we look like.

The twins are with my Zhan so I had nothing to worry about except for the gift that I'm going to give Zhan. So I decided to go to the mall with the company of my friends.

I visited a lot of jewelry shops just to find the right gift for Zhan. I wanted it to be something that he will cherish forever. After looking at many jewelries I finally found the right gift for Zhan.

It was two necklaces which you can carve your names. I bought it and even added a nice bracelet. I told the sales lady to carve the names on the necklaces and as well as on the bracelet and on the two rings I decided to buy as well.

Yixuan and the others are on the hunt for gifts to my twins since there birthday is 2 weeks from now. After our shopping we went back home.

Tomorrow was the engagement party so everyone is rushing already. Zhan's parents will be arriving later tonight. I'm now being drag by mom to one of the rooms where different colors of suits are. She made me try everything on which exhausted me a lot.

After trying them all mom is now trying to choose between three because she said I look good in all of them. But I wouldn't want to choose whote since I want to wear it at the exact wedding day. So I helped mom by choosing the dark blue suit.

She squealed then ran out of the room. I'm pretty sure she's now going to see if Zhan's outfit and mine look good together. I let out a yawn and decided to head to my temporary room.

Zhan is sleeping in our room with the twins while I'm at the other side of the mansion. I can't wait to see my soon to be wife with our twins tomorrow. With that I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

......

I was woken up by dad and I grumpily stood up and headed to the bathroom. After a while I finally realized that today is Zhan and I's engagement day.

I quickly took a shower and change into my norml clothes first sonce dad didn't want me to wear my suit yet.

After having breakfast with dad my friends and I are escorted the another room where we were escorted by make up artist into chairs.

Two artist began to fix my hair and put some powder on my face. The others are doing the same thing as well. After finishing we were then pointed to different suits.

I wore my dark blue suit and it looks great on me. I styled it with some shiny shoes and some accesorries like a chain necklace then some ring and a watch to make my outfit perfect.

•XIAO ZHAN•

Iwas woken up very early by my mom and Yibo's mom. After checking the twins I went inside the bathroom to take a nice hot shower. I wore the clothes mom gave me before we went down for a quick breakfast.

I was then escorted back into my room. Two make up artist began doing my hair and face. Thinking about the engagement party made me really tense and then relaxed. After that they made me wear the outfit that was chosen by my three moms.

It look good on me. It brings out my beautiful looks. Since my baby bump isn't that big yet I still look fit on my outfit. I then went to the other room to see the twins. And the two of them look so cute on their outfits.

My little princess was happily giggling while my little prince was dozing off. I smiled at both of them when they began to call me.

'Alright A-Zhan let's go. The party's about to start. Yibo is already waiting for you.' I nodded at mom before making my way to the backyard.

After making it to the backyards entrance Yibo joined me. I gave him a quick kiss then checled him out. He looks good in his suit and it matches mine perfectly. We held hands before showing ourselves to everybody.

Lights began to flicker as the media took lots and lots of pictures of us. I smiled and wave at some of the people that I'm familiar with. The party was going smoothly as people came to us and greeted us.

I even got furious when one girl that claimed that she was Yibo's childhood sweetheart mocked me.

'Yibo how can you end up with this than being with me. I'm capable of giving you a child why go for this?' She look me up and down with a disgusted look.

I frowned at her as Yibo held my hand tight. I just want to strangle her for saying such thing.

'He's the one I love Hui Liang and who invited you?' I burst out laughing as Yibo said that.

'Wow.... you... aren't... even... invited... yet... you... talk to... me like that.' I said in between my laughs. I was out of breath after that.

I look at her now red face and then burst out laughing again. I just can't help it. She tried to humiliate me yet her plan backfired on her own self.

Yibo soon laugh along with me before pulling me towards our friends table. I took a sit as Yibo went to get us some drinks and foods.

I began to chat with Lu jie as the others are busy laughing about what happened earlier.