Twins Birthday

•WANG YIBO•

Everyone is very busy now as the twins birthday is tomorrow. The whole mansion was decorated as well as the backyard where the party will be held.

I'm busy trying to stop Zhan from running after Xuan Lu who stole YuFei and YuZhi. She wanted to be theone to dress both of them up but Zhan didn't agree to it when he remembered the pictures Yu Chen showed him.

It was pictures of Pei wearing a princess dress on his 9th birthday. The other pictures are when he was younger. I was also afraid to be found out since I was the one who agreed that Xuan Lu will be the one to handle the twins outfit with the condition of not going over boards or making my son look like a princess.

'Let me go Yibo. I don't want to see YuZhi wearing a princess dress on his first birthday.' Zhan yelled at me as he tried to push me away. I made sure to hold him tight.

'Calm down hun. The twins will be dress perfectly. I already talk to Xuan Lu about not doing such things to our twins so please calm down.' I sighed when Zhan finally stop struggling.

I guided him towards the wardrobe and chose his outfit. After that we took a bath together with me having a quickie with him since I can't help it.

We wore our outfits and went to Xuan Lu's room. As I opened the door Zhan let out a gasped. Inside the twinsare giggling happily as Xuan Lu entertained them.

The two wore cute matching outfits. YuFei was wearing a princess outfit while YuZhi was wearing a prince's outfit. They look good in it.

'I'm glad the twins didn't suffer from you unlike little Pei.' Zhan commented before carrying our baby girl who happily called him mama. I followed him and carried my little trouble maker YuZhi. Why trouble maker?

Well when this little devil was left in the living room with a bottle of milk instead of drinking it he began to splatter the milk all over the place. He also found one of Xuan Lu's hair spray and sprayed it on Bo Bo who fell victim to this little devil's cuteness.

Zhan was mad that he nearly cursed infront of YuZhi. Since Bo Bo is his rabbit he loves and pampers it so much so when he found out what little YuZhi did he nearly punished thw little guy.

But with YuZhi's cuteness Zhan's anger vanish. But the one who suffered his wrath was me since I was the one who should be responsible of YuZhi. He punished me by cuffing ny hands on the bed as well as my feet.

Butt naked he rode me and it was pure torture not touching that soft creamy white skin of his. My mouth was gag at that time so I couldn't even plead him.

That was one of the horrors which I never want to happen again but of course Zhan made a promise of doing it again if I did something wrong. I shuddered at the thought.

After talking with Xuan Lu for a bit Zhan and I then headed to the backyard as we heard my mom call us. We walk hand in hand as our other hand carried the twins who's hapoily giggling all the way to the backyard.

Loud applause could be heard from our families and some of our relatives who had accepted Zhan into the family. My cousins treated Zhan nicely and they simply adored him because he was cute.

'And here comes the birthday twins Wang YuFei and Wang YuZhi!' Mom said as she stood uo followed by the others. Two huge cakes were brought out and was lighted. Zhan and I held the twins as everyone began to sing for them.

'Happy Birthday our little devils now let's try blowing those candles.' Zhan said as he made YuFei copy him. He was making the blowing face so I copied him and soon the twins are trying to blow as well but mostly it's all saliva coming out and not air.

Zhan and I blowed the candle and everyone cheered. We took pictures with just the four of us which will soon be five. Our parents soon joined us with Zhan's dad carrying Fanxing.

After that some of our relatives agreed to take some pictures with the twins. The cake was then cut to pieces and distributed to the people. I heard a few media to broadcast this day live. So the world will know that one of the handsomest bachelors is already taken.

This also helps to warn others not to try stealing what's mine.

'Good Morning everyone, thank you so much for coming to our twins birthday party. It really means a lot to me.' Zhan said as he took the microphone from mom.

'Glad we can make you happy pretty sister-in-law.' Wang Cheng and Wang Shan yelled which earned a lot of laughter.

'Aiya why sister-in-law. Please call me brother-in-law, it feels weird being called sister-in-law.' Zhan whined before pouting which made him look so cute.

'Hahaha alright stop teasing my wife.' I said and that eanred me a slap from Zhan.

'Yibo!' The others laugh as Zhan kept whining and acting all cute infront fo them.

'Okay I wont tease you anymore now let's eat. Soon the party will really start so kids better prepare for the fun games.' Yibo said and a lot of kids squealed happily.

•XIAO ZHAN•

I happily fed YuFei as Yibo fed YuZhi. Our guest or more like our family are all happily eating as well. The photographers and media was busy taking photos and filming us since Yibi wanted to make this birthday celebration a live broadcast.

After we all finish eating the games for the kids began. I laugh when Fanxing tried to catch on of the treats that was being thrown at them but he failed. Little Pei was soon beside him giving him some of his treats.

I can tell that this two will be the best if friends. Or maybe even become lovers. They already look so cute together.

'What are you gushing about hun?' Yibo asked as he took a sit beside me. He was very busy earlier on trying to help some of his cousins win some treats.

'I think Fanxing and little Pei will look good together.' I said as I wtch my little bro laughing with little Pei.

They day eventually went on with the kids having fun. Now it was time for the gifts to be opened.

The first ones to give their gifts would be Yibo and I. I opened the box which was for YuFei while Yibo opened the gift that's for YuZhi. We took out both items and the twins squealed as they saw two huge stuff bunnies identical to Zhan Zhan and Bo Bo.

Next would be our parents. Our moms gave the twins clothes and more toys whole our dads gave the twins a puppy. I git scared of it and ran away from it but after some convincing from my dearest husband I finally accepted the twins having a puppy.

Next was our group of friends. I'm actually touch when Yixuan gave the twins something that they will use for a lot of times. He was very thoughtful and instead of toys he gifted the twins with a lot of clothes that I'm sure will look good on the twins.

Xuan Lu gave them a few costumes that they can use whenever there is an occasion happening. The others were mostly accesorries of toys. The other family relatives gifted the twins with cute stuff that they can use as they grew older.

Soon evening came and it was time to say goodbye to our guest.

'Everyone thank you very much for coming. I hope to see you all again on our wedding day.' Yibo said as the guest all nodded before they left.

I took the twins back to bed since they are already sleeping. After that I tuck in my brother and little Pei since the two didn't want to separate yet.

After that I help clean up some of the mess then headed to bed since I knew that Yibo is already waiting for me.

I smiled as I saw him on the veranda watching the stars. I hug him from behind and began humming. Soon a soft pair of lips touch mine. I smile and kiss Yibo back.

That night was suppose to be peaceful but it was all filled with our moans as we had a very blissful night.