Night Full Of Love

WANG YIBO

After the tour I prepared the things needed for our camp fire just outside of the house. I made sure to carry a lot of thick blankets and pillows as Zhan prepared our dinner and some snacks as well.

I made a fort outside our house as I also piled a lot of wood infront if us. I also made sure that the fort was warm enough since I don't want Zhan to catch a cold and get sick.

I went back in the house and began to help Zhan with our dinner. Zhan was making Italian Pasta with garlic bread on the side. As well as another set of food for later. Snack are already ready and a huge bucket of ice cream was also present.

I chuckled a little when I saw the huge ice cream tub. I found out from ZhuoCheng that Zhan has a sweet tooth and loves to eat ice cream especially when he's upset. He also loves to cook and read books.

I prepared drinks for us and I made sure Zhan Zhan and Bo Bo are fed. Soon Zhan and I are outside watching the sunset. The view was truly magnificent and I wish this will all last forever.

Zhan was happily eating his ice cream while I hug him from behind.

'Yibo how long will we stay here?' I blush a little at how cute Zhan look with a spoon hanging off his mouth and those gorgeous eyes of his.

'As long as you want Zhan. This place is ours so we can stay here for days, months even years if you want.' I chuckled when Zhan became red all over. He looks so cute when he blush. I pinch his cheeks before looking back at the sunset.

Soon night time came as the moon rises up followed by many bright stars. I laugh a little as Zhn happily pointed each constellation he could see he even squealed when a meteor shower suddenly occurred. The sky was now filled with streaks of light as hundreds of shooting stars came across the sky leaving a lot of trail of lights.

I smiled at how happy Zhan is as he made thousands of wished upon each shooting stars. I even made a wish myself but that will only be revealed once things are better between Zhan and I.

I began to kiss Zhan's expose neck and I smiled as I heard him gasp and groan at the same time. I continued to kiss his neck then I slowly turned him around. I'm sure my eyed are now full of lust and desire. I gently laid him down as I began to take his clothed off.

Clothes are now lying on a pile beside the fort I made as Zhan's moans filled the silent night. I chuckled darkly as I filled his whole body with my bites. I made sure to cover almost all of his body especially his belly whete my unborn child lies.

I slowly kiss every finger of his then made my way from his neck to his nipples. I suck it greedily while kneading the other. Zhan moaned loudly as he arched his back. His moans only made me harder down there.

I went back up and Behan to kiss him hard our tongues fighting for dominance. I won and I kiss him more while rubbing my huge bulge on Zhan's own.

'Ahhh....Yibo.' I groaned as Zhan pulled my hair hard. Slowly I began to make my way down until Little Zhan is right in front of me. I gave Zhan a playful look before licking the tip making Zhan moan again. I began to lick his member from the top to bottom until I reach his balls.

I played with it a little before going for my target. Zhans sweet chrysanthemum. Zhan tried to close his legs but I was already in between his legs. Licking his hole while he moaned my name crazily.

After a while I began to prepare him. Slowly inserting my wet finger in and out of him then when he's relax I added another finger and scirrored him making sure he's ready to take my not so small brother.

Once he's ready I rub the tip on  his hole before looking at Zhan. His eyes half close, breathing rag, body full of sweat and love bites, and the air was filled with lust. I slowly entered him making him moan loud. I took my time savouring him since the first time wasn't actually that great.

I was in a hurry to get the effects of the drug that I didn't even notice how beautiful the man beneath me was and that was one of my regretabble mistakes. If only I didn't paid attention to myself but also to my surrounding and the guy I first did it with I would have known that this man is someone who I felt attracted to.

Zhan made my ice cold heart melt when I finally get to know him. I groaned as Zhan's insides squeezed against my member making it harder.

'D-did you just get more harder?' I laugh at Zhan's horrified face as he felt me grew large in him. I slowly began to thrust in and out making sure not to hurt Zhan especially since he's pregnant.

'Ahhh Yibo please... f-faster.' Zhan moaned loudly as he clawed my back. Since he asked I began to move fast. Zhan was a moaning mess underneath me as I fuck him hard. I grab his throbbing member and began to pump it along with my thrust making Zhan moan some more.

His moans made me go faster until I was pistoning myself in him. I could feel Zhan nearing and I too so I thrusted in him fast and soon we both moaned out each others name as we came at the same time.

I didn't bother to remove my member since I wasn't planning on just having one round with Zhan. I began to move again as Zhan started to moan again. We went on for 3 more rounds until Zhan passed out. The two of us are full of sweat and cum. My breathing was still rag as Zhan slept soundly. I remove myself from him as my cum began to drip from Zhan's aching reddish pink hole.

The sight made me hard but I couldn't take advantage of Zhan. So I decide to just let it be. I hug Zhan close to me as I too fell asleep. My mind never forgetting that Zhan and I made love under the beautiful night sky.