Just A Freaking One Night Stand

•XIAO ZHAN•

I woke up with an aching ass and back. I groaned as I tried go move my body. It hurts like hell. I couldn't even stop wincing once in a while.

I look at my surroundings and found out that I wasn't in my own room. I look at the door and found a guy looking at me coldly. He looks quite familiar but I can't really seem to remember much about last night.

'Who are you?' I asked as I groaned again. My back was seriously killing me.

'No need to know my name. What happened between us is only a one time thing nothing more.' After that he threw an envelope towards me before walking out.

I was still gaping, shocked at what that guy just said. I mean what the heck does he mean by a 'one time thing only'. I'm not a fucking prostitute who will just let all of this slide. He needs to pay for taking my virginity.

Even though my back is hurting I still manage to fix myself and take a quick shower. I went out of the room and went down stairs where I found my bestfriend yelling at a guy who's trying to calm him down.

'Calm down okay. My brother won't hurt your friend.' I heard the guy said as I went near them.

'Shut up and tell me where my friend is. You and that brother of yours who used my friend just to get rid of the drug. How sick are you two? Using us for pleasure.' ZhuoCheng yelled before trying to lunch the guy but was block by the guy who I saw with me earlier.

'Enough.' Before ZhuoCheng could throw another punch I immediately step in. Instead of ZhuoCheng's fist connecting with the guys face it was my fist who connected with his. He stumbled back before touching his face then glaring at me.

'That's for fucking stealing my first time you ass.' I yelled angrily before tears started to come out of my eyes. I was feeling afraid now. What if I get pregnant? With my special case I would likely get pregnant now especially since he came inside me multiple times.

ZhuoCheng hug me as he saw me crying. He is the only one who knows about this special condition of mine besides my late parents.

The two silently watch as I cried some more before finally passing out.

•WANG YIBO•

I gave the money to the guy I slept with last night and immediately went down to meet my brother. The drug that was given to me last night was quite strong and it took me a lot of times until I finally felt exhausted. The guy I slept with was actually a beauty to behold.

I saw my brother trying to calm down the guy that was with the other one last night. I know he must be furious right now. Brother began to coax him with words but nothing was working. As he was about to be punch I step in and block the punch but I was punch instead by someone else.

'That's for fucking stealing my first time you ass.' The guy I slept with yelled angrily at me. I didn't do anything but glare at him. To my shock he began to cry. Even brother was shock at what's happening now.

The guy my brother was trying to calm down hugged the crying one. After some time the other suddenly pass out.

'Zhan! Zhan! Xiao Zhan wake up!' the guy said while panicking. I myself began to panic when I saw blood right under him. Brother immediately pulled the guy off Xiao Zhan and I quickly carried him. We went to our private hospital and made sure he was taken care of.

One hour later and the doctor finally came out. She look at all three of us before sighing. We followed her as she told us to talk in her office.

'How's my friend doing doc?' the guy who's still crying asked.

'Well Mr...'

'Wang ZhuoCheng.' he answered the doctor.

'Well Mr. ZhuoCheng your friend is truly a special case. We haven't seen one like him for a while now. But don't worry he's safe now. Although he won't be once he wakes up.' That made us all puzzled.

'Why?' Brother asked.

'He's actually one among the few men's out there that can get pregnant and due to that he is more fragile than other males. He needs to always be careful of getting pregnant. But as I saw, he was done till dawn. It caused an internal bleeding since this is actually his first time. And the one who did this to him didn't stop at all and went on till morning.' I look down as the doctor said this. I was both shock and also quite ashamed of myself.

I vent all my anger out on him while I was doing him last night. I was too rough on him thay I didn't prepare him that much. I just did him till dawn.

'You!!' I look up as I saw Wang ZhuoCheng pointing his finger at me with an angry look.

'This is all your fault!' After he did that I receive another punch. I stumbled back as I felt the pain from his punch.

'Yibo.' Brother held my shoulders as I wipe the blood off my mouth.

'If my best friend were to get pregnant and it's your child I won't let you near them. I'll take them away from you.' he stormed out after he said that. I silently walk out of the Doctor's office and went to Xiao Zhan's room.

I stared at his sleeping face. He looks beautiful for a man and now I know why. His body isn't that muscular either. I touch his cheeks before sighing.

Now I truly regret what I have done to him. I'm such a bastard, doing that to someone like him. It truly is unforgivable.