Our Wedding

•WANG YIBO•

A month has passed and two days from now I'm going to be married to Zhan. He's now 3 months pregnant and it annoys me sometimes since his weird cravings began again.

He kept asking for foods that is almost impossible to find. I'm already thinking of going to another planet just to get this weird foods that my Zhan has been craving a lot.

Sometimes I love one of his cravings which is having sex with me but sometimes not since he always wants to tie me up and be the one to ride me. I admit that it's good but also frustrating as I can't touch him or else he will get mad and leave me hanging with a terrible hard on.

'Yibo! Stop daydreaming and come with me.' I heard dad said as he drag me to the car. I'm guessing we are now on our way try to if my suit fits me well or not. I can't wait to see Zhan walking down the aisle.

It's been a day now since I last saw Zhan since mom kidnapped him and took him go the other house. She said that it's bad luck to see the bride so I have to suffer for four days without Zhan beside me.

It's hard but I can handle it. After we're married I'm going to make sure he never leaves our room for a week. If not week then weeks or maybe a month. I already planned where our honeymoon would be. It's in Maldives.

'Dad how did you feel when you saw mom walking down the aisle towards you?' I asked dad who's busy talking on his phone.

'Well son I'm really nervous at that time. I nearly pissed myself you know but when I saw your mom being escorted by her parents my nervousness went away. I was in awe at how beautiful your mother is in her wedding dress.' I smiled as dad happily talk about his experience  when he was marrying mom.

'I can't wait for the wedding dad.'

'Don't be nervous Yibo. Just think that Zhan is finally gonna be a Wang. And don't forget about the honeymoon. But please don't be a beast, Zhan's pregnant so don't go on too many rounds with him.' Dad laugh out loud when he said that.

I grinned before looking out the window. We have arrived already so I went out and headed for the shop. The owner greeted us as we entered.

'Welcome Mr. Wang the suit is ready for fitting please follow me.' The owner said beofre walking ahead of us. We silently followed him and entered another room.

Different suits were all fitted in mannequins. Right in the middle was the suit that I would be wearing on my wedding day. It was beautiful and I'm sure Zhan's outfit will look good with it.

The owner and the tailor ushered me into the fitting room and gave me the suit. I quickly wore it and I'm happy that it fits me perfectly.
I went out as dad was already finish fitting his. He looks good in his suit.

'That's my boy. You look like a prince charming now.' Dad teased me which I returned with a grin.

The tailor made some few adjustment with dad's suit before we gave them back and made our way to the next stop. The rings that I asked to be custome made is ready, now I just have to check if my instructions were followed correctly.

When the sales lady saw us entering she quickly ran to another room then later came out carrying a small box. She handed it to me and I opened it.

The rings were alright. The larger diamond stone on the ring was standing out and inside the ring is our names engrave in them. I smiled and scanned my ring which is identical to Zhan's ring but with less diamond stone.

After confirming that everything is okay with the rings I paid for them and we headed to anothet shop to get roses which I will be needing on our wedding night. I planned to take him back to Zhan island for our wedding night then after the day tomorrow we'll be heading to maldives to continue our honeymoon there.

After all that we headed back to the mansion. I went back to my room and decided to sleep since I don't have anything to do and I can't visit Zhan or else mom would scold me big time.

I soon fell asleep while looking at Zhan's cute picture.

•XIAO ZHAN•

I'm currently busy fitting my wedding dress. I tried convincing Yibo's mom to not make me wear a wedding dress but she insisted since I look more like a girl. My curves were all seen as I wore the wedding dress.

My hair was not tied up so it was pass my waist already. I twirled around a bit to see how I look like and mom was right. I do look beautiful in a wedding dress instead of a wedding suit.

'Look at you A-Zhan. You look more beautiful than any girls I have ever seen. Now take the dress off. Now we need you to taste the cakes that have already been made. This cakes are the ones that we will be using on your wedding day.' Mom said and I took a sit infront of the table which is filled with different cake slices.

My eyes sparkled when I saw strawberries and chocolate cake. I quickly dig in and I moaned a bit at the delicious taste. Since I have been craving a lot of strawberries and chocolates this was a special request that is only for the bride which is me.

I tried some of the cakes and all of them are delicous. After that I went to play with the twins.

'My little angels come to mommy.' I said and both squealed as they walk towards me very slowly. Except for YuZhi who was trying to run but kept falling on the floor and instead of crying he was giggling.

I opened my arms when the two of them are near me.

'Mama!' YuFei squealed and I laugh at her cuteness. I played with the twins until we were alk tired and fell asleep on the couch.