My Dark Past 1

XIAO ZHAN

I woke up to Yibo hugging me tightly while caressing my tummy. I smiled at that as I wrap my arms around his neck and gave him a morning kiss.

Yibo smiled in return and gave me a kiss as well.

'Morning hun.' I said after our lips pull apart.

'Morning.' He stood up then carried me to the bathroom. We spent an hour there cause of Yibo who couldn't keep his hands to himself. So basically we had two rounds inside the shower.

After that we went downstairs after changing for breakfast. The smell of delicous breakfast was making my stomach grumble.

'Morning A-Zhan.' Mom happily said before giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I took a sit and ate a piece of bacon.

'Morning to you too mom.' Yibo took a sit beside me while smiling widely. He's probably happy that I'm now calling his mom 'mom'as well.

Lu jie then entered the kitchen followed by little Pei Xin and Yu Chen.

'Morning A-Zhan.' Lu jie gave me a kiss on ny cheek as well before taking a sit infront of me.

'Morning Lu jie, Yu Chen and you too little Pei.' I laugh a little as Pei Xin's face turned red. He was blushing and it's all  because I called him little Pei and kiss his button nose. Such a cutey.

I can't wait to see my babies grow up. Speaking of kids the twins have been missing since yesterday. I nearly panic but Brother Kuan suddenly entered the kitchen followed by ZhuoCheng and the two of them are carrying my twins.

YuZhi immediately let out a giggle when he saw me while YuFei began to hold out her hands meaning she wants me to take her and that's what I did.

I laugh a little as Brother Kuan gave a pout before giving me YuFei. I can see how fond he is of YuFei.

We then ate happily as the others joined us. I ate a lot since I'm one month pregnant now. It didn't bother the others much since they saw what happened back then when I'm pregnant with the twins.

Yibo restricted me from eating too much and what I did next was to go to the kitchen at midnight and ate almost all of the food in the fridge. Soon I got caught by Yibo and his Mom.

After that Yibo never restricted me in anything since he knows I'll do something reckless to get what I want.

Breakfast was done and now I'm sitting in the garden scrolling on the internet when I saw something that made me terrified.

My body began trembling as I saw the pictures of my past self naked, tied and being enjoyed by different men. That was the time my so called parents sold me to a gay bar.

I was the top gay there since a lot of men are asking for me every night. They didn't do anything further exceot touch my whoke body and command me to do blowjobs for them.

They woukd jerk off while I'm tied up and a vibrator stuck in my ass. That was a nightmare for me. I was treated like that for two years. I was only 14 that time when my parents sold me. Since we're poor they didn't have much choice or so they thought.

They never considered me their child. They treated me like a slave always demanding stuff. I'm the maid in our home and when they finally had enough of me they sold me to a gay bar.

I only escape when the guy that asked for me was actually a police officer in disguise. He helped me escaped and let me live with him. I stayed with him for 5 years. I was like a son he never had but unfortunately he died due to a gunshot.

But before he died he gave me all his money and other stuff. And up to now those inheritance arr still with me. The house is kept well by his Wife who considered me her son. She couldn't conceive and so they took me in. They didn't let me change my last name though and I'm glsd for it.

As I remembered this I suddenly miss her. She was the best mom I could ever have. With that thought in mind I went to look for Yibo and I found him busy talking to Yixuan looking serious.

'Yibo.' I called him and he said something to Yixuan then went to me. Yixuan then left but not before saying hi to me.

'What is it hun?'

'Can we visit my mom?' I asked as we walked back to our room.

'I thought you don't have parents anymore?' Yibo asked looking all confused.

'My real parents I don't have. It's actually a long story but I'll tell you on our way to see my mom.' With that Yibo nodded and now we are on our way to my home. The home I grew up for 10 years.

We rode Yibo's Lambhorgini sinc ehe says that it's fastest car he had.

'So what actually happened with your real parents? And who's your new parents?' Yibo asked as I'm munching on a pack of chips.

'I have a dark past Yibo. Too dark. It all began when I was still a little kid. My parents isn't actually loving. Instead they are mistreating me, making me a slave doing all the work for them. They don't like me and at the age of 14 we ran out of money since we're poor. That's when my parents decided to sell me to a gay bar.'

I'm now crying and Yibo suddenly stopped the car and hugged me tight. I began to sob as I remembered those horrifying years.

I just want my parents to pay for what they did to me.