Part 14

You guys eventually get to the shack and around puts you down or well tries to put you down.

"Y/n. Get. Off. My. Back." He says swinging you around.

"No" you say holding on.

"Come on y/n just let him go" Remus says interfering.

"I don't want to" you say in a pout.

"Nope come on y/n" Peter says.

"Fineee" you say and jump off his back.

"Why does she only listen to you" Remus says.

"Cuz I'm the best" Peter says in a fake cocky tone which makes you all laugh.

You guys go down and eat some food from the old wooden kitchen. You were going to cook for them but you were just to tired.  Instead Peter takes over for you and makes food.  You guys eat and wait for it to get dark.  You guys talk and joke around and play games.

"Alright so how do we do this" James asks.

"Just don't die" you say in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah easier said then done" Sirius says.

"You guys signed up for this" you say.

"No we signed up to help Remus not you" James says pointing at you.

"Hey it's not her fault she's a werewolf." Peter says helping you out.

"Why are you always coming to help her when she doesn't need help.  She can talk for herself.  She can protect herself." James says

"Because that's what friends do James.  If Peter wasn't here I wouldn't have any help tonight I know it.  Cuz none of you guys would help me." You snap at him.

"Ok well I think it's time to go" Remus says before it turns into a fight.

"Ok well you three....um...don't die" is all you say before going into the room with your brother.

You guys tie up your hands as best as you could so it doesn't hurt that much.  You guys sit there and talk for a bit untill the sun comes down.  Within about 30 minutes the moon is out.  You start to feel excruciating pain in all parts of your body.  You look over and see your brother looking at you sadly.  You tell him it's going to be ok when your bones feel like they are shattering.  After about 5 minutes of awful pain you transfered into a wolf.  You look over at your brother and you see he turned to.  You guys stare at each other for a minute growling.  You had no clue what was happening you had no control over your body.  Then all of the sudden everything went black.

You walk up and what felt like years and your at the entrance of the willow tree.  You get up but immediately fall back down in pain.  Because of this you scream out.  All of a sudden you see a stag come near you.  You couldn't really see it because your vision was blurry but you were sure it was a stag.  You then black out again.

You wake up no longer by the tree but on a bed in the shack.  You look around and see Peter laying on the floor and James at the foot of the bed.  You try to find Sirius and Remus but they aren't in the room.  You sit up and groan in the pain your feeling.  This wakes up both the boys.  They come rushing next to you.

"How are you feeling love" James says.  You didn't realize he said love at the end because of how much your head was spinning.

Peter brings you a glass of water and you drink it down quickly.  The boys help you out of bed and into the bathroom.  You look in the mirror and see a huge cut that goes threw your eye brow, eye and down to the middle of your nose.  You could tell that that one was never leaving.  You had a few smaller cuts all over your body.  You try to clean up but the boys tell you the they are taking you up to Madam Pomfrey.  Once you get there you see your brother in one of the beds with Sirius next to him.  The other two boys help you into the bed next to your brother. 

Madam Pomfrey comes out and gives you a potion and tells you to drink it.  Without complaining you drink down the potion and all your cuts start to heal except for the one on your eyes. It heals but there was still a scar there but you thought it was cool so you didn't care.  Madam Pomfrey tells you that you will be free to leave by tomorrow and that you and your brother has to stay until then.  The other three boys leave.  And you and your brother sit there.  And start to play wizards chess.

"I like the scar" he says pointing at your eye.

"I like yours too" you say pointing at the one one his nose. 

They two of you laugh and joke for a while until the other boys show back up.  You all laugh and have a good time but they leave because of curfew.  You end up going to sleep rather fast just really hoping you can leave the next morning which happened to be a Saturday.