Part 32 (James ending)

After a few hours of trying to get Lily to Dumbledore and her resisting of course you guys were allowed to leave. You all went to the girls bathroom.  The one that no one used of course and Remus helped you clean up. 

"I can't believe she did that" Remus says.

"I kinda figured it would happen" you say.

You flinch as he continues to clean the cuts on your body.  You should have went to Madam Pomfrey but you didn't want to take that walk up to the hospital wing.

"Are you ok Y/n" Sirius says in a serious big brother type of voice.

"Yeah I'll be fine" you say back to him.

"Im sorry sis.  I shouldn't have let you go alone.  It's all my fault" Remus says with tears in his eyes.

"It's fine Rem you guys came and showed up" You say giving him a hug.

"But- but-" Remus stutters out.

"I'm fine, honestly.  I'm gonna go back to the dorm.  Is that ok" you ask them.

They all nod as you stand up to leave.

"Can I come with you y/n" you hear James ask.

"Of course James" you say in response.

"Alright well I guess we will catch up in a little bit." Remus says.

"Yeah ok.  Bye guys" James says waving as you guys walk out the bathroom door.

You guys walk in silence the rest of the way.  It wasn't awkward though.  It was more comfortable.  You were glad you had someone with you this time.  Once you got to the portrait james said the password and you walked in.  You went up to your dorm and sat down on your bed.

"Hey y/n.  Can I ask you something" James asks.

"Sure" you say looking over to him

"This is probably a bad time but I wanted to ask.  Will you be my girlfriend" he asks.

"Of course I will!" You practically scream.

You stand up and run over to him. You jump onto his lap and gave him a kiss. Once you pulled away you looked at each other for some time.  After everything that had happened you were happy he was there, and you were happy that he was finally yours.