Part 3

You guys kept talking and came up with rules and agreements on what would happen. A few growls were heard from across the room from Lily but you chose to ignore it, or at least try to.  They were mainly pointed at you.  Especially when you started talking which was a few times.  You also almost got up and slapped her too cuz of how annoying she got.  But each time you sent a glare her way you felt a hand on your shoulder, and each time it was Peter trying to tell you not to go and slap Lily.  It worked a few times other times it was Remus that had to stop you. You guys talked for a few hours about everything until it was almost dinner.

"How about we get some butter beer after everything that had happened." James suggests.

"I could go for some butter beer" you say I'm agreement with James.

"Ok I'll go get some from the kitchens" Sirius suggest as he gets up.

"Take Remus with you" James says before he can walk out the door.

"Wait what why" Remus says.

"Because if you don't Sirius could end up in detention or azkaban" you say quite seriously.

"How would that even happen" Remus asks.

"It's Sirius we wouldnt know it would just manage to happen" James says.

"Ok fine I'll go with" Remus says annoyingly and gets up.

"Oh don't even act like that we know you want to be alone with Sirius" you tell out after them.

Peter turns to you and whispers
"I mean it's pretty obvious" and you start to laugh.

"What are you laughing about" Lily asks rudely.

"That happens to be none of your business Evans" you say as you turn back to Peter.

As you turn back to Peter to talk to him more, you feel a hand grab your hair.  This of course sets you off.  You flip around to see Lily with a hand full of your hair.  You slap her hand away.  She doesn't give up though and this causes the both of you to fight.  Peter struggling to get you off of Lily as you hit her and James just watching in the corner finding it quite amusing.  Remus and Sirius are back at this point and see you sitting on top of lily punching her in her face as Peter is behind you with his hands under your arms trying to get you off her, but he couldn't.  So Remus steps in and immediately pulls you off Lily.  She quickly stands up and hides behind James.  As you still try to get to her but both Remus and Peter are holding you back.

"Can someone please tell me what the fuck happened here while me and Remus went to get drinks" Sirius says standing in between the two girls.

"This bitch started trying to attack me so I put her in her place by beating the shit out of her" you say not caring at this point.

"That true, I can say that Y/n is telling the truth.  Me and James have been here the whole time we watched Lily attack Y/n first" Peter says.

"Oh shut up Peter your opinion doesn't matter.  Your just agreeing with Y/n cuz you want to fuck her.  I want you to realize that she will never want you Peter.  She just sees you as a friend.  Not even that." Lily yells out from behind James.

At this point you look at Peter who looks like is on the verge of tears and then to Remus.  He nods and let's go of you and you get out of peters arms quickly as you just back onto Lily.

"DONT YOU EVER SAY SUCH AWFUL THINGS ABOUT PETER" You yell at her as you punch her again.  This time you felt someone else grab you but this time it's James. 

Lily gets up and runs out of the room. As you are still being held by James. You look over at Peter and see that he's crying.  You look back up at James and he let's go.  You immediately run over to Peter.  He is sitting on his bed when you get to him. But before he could say anything to you.  You jump onto his lap and hug him tightly.  You have a leg on either side of his waist as you hug him.  He immediately hugs back.

"I'm so sorry Peter" you whisper at him.

"Its fine Y/n I'm used to it. I just didn't expect it from Lily." He says

You lean back and look at him.  In a split moment you cup his face.

"Peter you are an amazing friend and you shouldn't have to be treated like how everyone treats you.  Because you are the most caring and softest person to be around. You don't deserve this." You say as you pull him into another hug.

Once you get up you walk over to your bed and sit down.  Everyone else staring at you. 

"Alright-" you say "-lets go to dinner"