Part 4

You guys hadn't seen or heard from Lily since that night.  Well everyone except James.  He seemed to be ignoring all of you and spending as much time as possible with Lily.  When you guys were hanging out she would always be there making remarks about you and being mean to Peter.  A lot of people could see the amount of tension you had especially when it came to wanting to beat up Lily again.  Nothing got better.  As the full moon came closer Remus started getting more tired and cuddly.  The tiredness you could deal with but the cuddly on the other hand was a different thing.  You just thought since his boyfriend was always around he would go to him.  But you were wrong.  Everytime you were in the common room or in your dorm just trying to read, he was always there with his arms around your waist.  At first it was ok but as the full moon got closer it became worse.  You tried to pass him off to Sirius but he would never go.  You thought it was because your his sister so that how he felt more comfortable but it was getting to annoying for you. 

Today was the day of the full moon and because of that you gave him off to Sirius and ran away.  Well let's just say its the first time it worked.

"Everyone ready for tonight" James asks right before we go to lunch.

"No not really" Peter says unsure.

"Aww is Peter scared" Sirius mocks.

"He is....of course he is...he doesn't know what will happen. He doesn't want us to get hurt.  He doesn't know what to expect." You say as you walk over to your bed.

"Ah no correction, he doesn't want you specifically to get hurt. He could care less with us." Sirius says.

"Hey I care about the rest of you..-" Peter starts to say before James interrupted.

"- you just care about y/n more"

"I mean-" Peter starts again but this time is interrupted by Remus.

"Can we just go now"

"Right yeah let's go" James says.

"Actually we might have to wait" you say.

"Why" Sirius says.  But before you can say anything back the dorm room door opens.

"Hello my boys" Lily says as she walks in and over to James.

"That's why" you say pointing at her

"Lily we aren't your boys" Peter says as he walks over to you knowing that something bad would happen.

"If anything we would be y/ns boys"  Remus agrees.

She turns to face you.
"Oh didn't think you would be here" she says sourly.

"And why wouldn't I be here" you say in the same time as her.

"Because you aren't wanted here....well maybe Peter wants you here cuz he's a little rodent that won't leave.  Just like you I guess.  Maybe that why he is only around you." Lily said.  Which of course mad you want to fight her again right then and there.

"How dare she speak so badly of my friend like this.  And no one else seems to care that she is except me" You thought to yourself.

"James..." You said in a mad voice while looking at him.  Trying to warn him but he didn't understand. But the other three boys did.

"Oh no" is the last thing you hear clearly well at least somewhat clearly. You were so mad everything else people were saying was a blur. 

"I'll hold onto Y/n, umm, Peter come help me your the only one that's good at calming her down in any sort of state." Sirius says.

"On it" Peter says before walking up beside you.

"What's going on" Lily asks worriedly as she gets behind James.

"Oh just normal occurrence of trying to stop my sister from killing you" Remus says as if it was a normal thing to say.  Which st this point it kinda was.

"What!" Lily basically screams as she's still hiding.

"Ah you know what I forgot now that I realize it." Sirius says

"What" James says curiously.

"I forgot to take her wand out of her pocket" he says as if he wanted you to fight Lily.

Which he honestly did want to see what would happen.  All of them did.  Mainly because last time Lily didn't defend herself and Remus and Sirius were gone so they didn't get to see it.  Peter on the other hand stayed standing in front of your with his hands cupping your face making you look into his eyes and he whispered to you.  This was usually not the way he would try to calm you down.  But this was the only way to keep your attention on him while they others tried to figure out what to do.  You heard some murmurs of Lilys remarks and you wanted to turn around but peter kept a firm grip on your face so you couldn't move.  He then pulled you into a hug.

"Please y/n I need you to calm down" he whispers to you.

"How can I when she's constantly saying such bad stuff about you." You say in response

"I can handle myself when needed but I really need you to calm down" he says.

"Ok....-" you take a few deep breaths as you close your eyes "-ok I'm calmed down" you say and he let's go of you.

"Ok now can we go to lunch" you hear Sirius say from across the room.

Which causes a burst of laughter throughout the room.  You guys then go and walk out of the dorm and into the great hall.