Part 1

Y/n was sitting out in the courtyard with her best friend Peter Pettigrew.  Now some people may think it was weird because Peter was the outcast of the marauders but Y/n was his closest friend and he hers. They were just sitting out in the courtyard talking, waiting to see what would happen next.

Meanwhile on the other side of the school.  Remus Lupin is asking his boyfriend (Sirius Black) if he has seen his sister.

"Last time I saw Y/n she was with Peter in the courtyard" Sirius says.

"Ok thanks wait she's alone with Peter?" Remus asks in his protective brother voice.

"Remus you don't need to worry about them. They are just as close as friends as me and James."  Sirius says trying to reassure his boyfriend.

"Yeah yeah...I know....I'm going to go get them now" he says and walks off to the courtyard.

Minutes later he ends up in the courtyard looking around to find his sister and Peter.  Within a few minutes of looking for them he thought they weren't there and sirius had lied to him.  Until he say the mess of brown hair that belonged to his sister.

"Ah there you guys are" he said walking up to them.

"Oh hey Moony" Peter says as he is the first one to see that Remus was there.

"Oh hi Remy" his sister says.  Remus always hated when Y/n called him that but over time he just gave up on trying to stop her from saying that.

" Yeah hi now anyway James needs to see us...all of us" he says the last part straight at his sister.

Y/n hasn't been going when james has been needed all of the marauders because she was trying to hide that fact that she had major feelings for him.  But being one of the five marauders it was kinda hard and the fact that everyone knew expect for James because he was to lovestruck by Lily.  Now another issue for her was Lily Evans.  Y/n had always been close with the marauders ever since they started school.  As well as Lily picked up pretty quickly that Y/n liked James so because of that she would try her best to keep them apart.  And it worked when she got together with James.

"Yeah ok let's go then" Y/n says not very happy knowing that Lily would most likely be there.

________________________________________

Sorry this part is a bit short I'm gonna try and make them longer and with more details then one tik tok so it gets a bit longer.