Part 16

It was later in the day and you had woken up from your nap.  Peter was still next to you except he was awake talking to everyone else.

"So what's on the agenda for today" James asks

"We could prank someone" Sirius suggested.

"Yeah but we do that all the time" Remus said.

"How about we throw a party in the common room" you say tiredly sitting up.

"Wouldn't we get in trouble for doing that" James said.

"When have you cared about getting in trouble" Sirius said laughing

"I don't but I just think it's a bad idea" he said.

"Come on it would be fun, I can go get food and drinks from the kitchens. All the house elves like me so it would be easy" you say

"Yeah and me and Remus can go get decorations from Hogsmeade to put up" Sirius said.

"And I can go with y/n to help with bringing the food and drinks up" Peter said.

"Then what would I do" james asks.

"Well you could go around and tell everyone.  Spread the word to whomever you want." You say getting off the bed.

The five of you then go and get the supplies you need.  Your brother and his boyfriend going and getting things to hang up in the common room and make it more party like.  While you and Peter were down in the kitchens trying to get food and drinks.  They said no to the alcohol but they did allow little snacks and butter beer so you thought it was fine.  Whole James on the other hand was going around the school telling everyone besides 1st and 2nd years about the party.  He didn't tell the Slytherins either but we all know that it was a good idea.  Either way drama would erupt.  Because he may have not told the snakes but he did tell Lily. 

"Ok well we got everything" Peter said.

"Let's go eat dinner and then come back early to get this all set up?" You suggest.

They all say sure and you head down to the great hall.  You guys took a seat and started to eat.  You guys talked about god knows what.  And you almost started a food fight.  And by almost I mean you did.  You started it of course because Sirius was being a smartass.  And so you threw some chicken at him which caused him to threw some potatoes at you.  The two of you guys threw food at each other while the other boys talked as if nothing was going on.  Well until you hit James.  It was on accident but he didn't believe it so he threw some food at you which caused a chain reaction for the whole table.  And James being James flung some potatoes at Malfoy while Sirius flung some at Snape.  They all laughed except the two boys.  And then it got really out of hand.  You and Sirius snuck away from the whole mess.  You guys left that great hall and watched from outside the doors.

"I think we did a great job y/n/n" Sirius said.

"You know what Padfoot I think so to" you said

You guys laughed and then high fived and that's when Dumbledore saw you two.  At this point you both realized, looked at each other and bolted down the hall.  You guys were laughing and running.  Sometimes forgetting that the staircases moved and got lost once.  Then you made it back to the common room.  The two of you stumbled in as if you were drunk to see 3 angry marauders standing there glaring at you guys while covered in food.  The two of you share a look again and started bursting our laughing.  The others just giggled slightly still wanted to be mad at you two but couldn't.  You guys then went back up to your room and changed.  Then brought all the stuff down to the common room and started to set up.  After about an hour you guys were done and people started to pile into the common room.  Loud music was playing but couldn't be heard outside the common room cuz you did a little silencing spell.  You guys danced and had fun.  Until Lily decided to ruin it.