Part 17

You watched as Lily walked towards you guys.  The other boys didnt notice until you grabbed Remus's arm and started to squeeze it.  All the boys turned around as Lily got there.

"Well hello boys, did you miss me" she said in a sugary sweet tone.

"Not one bit" Sirius said.

"James he's being mean to me" she said in a whiny tone holding onto James arm.

"What do you think he's going to do" Peter said.

"He's gonna help me duh, he loves me" she said the last part a bit cocky.

"Um no I don't.  And guys don't be mean even if she deserves it." James said pulling his arm out of her grip.

"I see you guys still hang around with...her" she said bitterly.

"Hey Y/n let's go get some more butterbeer" Remus said grabbing your arm.

With your hands clinched tight you say "yeah ok" and turn around and walk with your brother.

"Thank God he took her away" Sirius said.

"Why's that" Lily said as if she didn't know

"Cuz it would have ended badly for you" Peter said.

"How" Lily said not believing anything

"She could have killed you" James says sighing.

*Meanwhile*

"I still don't like that girl" you say to Remus watching Lily and the other boys.

"I know you don't sis, but there's nothing we can do about it" he said handing her the glass bottle.

"Maybe there is though" you think for a minute

"No no no, whatever your thinking we aren't doing" he said.

"Come on just this one time.  Just so it can finally end" you say turning to him

"We aren't gonna kill her" Remus said a bit to loudly that a few people looked over.
"We aren't gonna kill her" he whispered at you this time.

"I'm not saying we kill her.  I'm saying we just force her to stop with a little pain" you say smirking.

"No y/n.  We can't hurt anyone" he says.

"Oh but you know she deserves it" you said back.

Then Peter walks up.

"So we killing her" he said to the two.

"Yes"
"No"
They both say at the same time.

"I'm going with whatever y/n said" Sirius said walking up

"She thinks we should kill her" Peter said.

"Oh well at least it's not just me and Peter" Sirius said slapping Peters back.

"You guys are horrible to deal with" Remus says holding his head as if he had a headache for dramatic purposes.

James then walked over looking happier then normal.

"Oh no what happened to you" Remus said.

"Lily's a wonderful girl" he says.

"Excuse me what?" You say.

"Oh don't be jealous y/n" ja6mes says while running your head.

"Get you hand off my head-" you say and he moves his hand.

"-and can you tell us what happened" Remus finishes for you.

"She told me the truth and then got me some food" he said holding up a plate.

"Oh no" the rest of you say at the same time.

You try to make him snap out of the love potion that had been giving to him but it didn't work.  You tried to take him to the hospital wing but he wouldn't budge.  Then the five of you took him up to your guys room and sat him down on the bed. 

"Come on guys you seriously can't be mad at me.  I love her" he says standing up.

"No you don't prongs it's just a love potion" Sirius mumbles into his pillow.

"Yes I do." He says

"James if you loved her for real you wouldn't have to be telling us this.  Because you know we don't like her" you say sitting down rubbing your eyes.

"Tired y/n" Peter asks.

"Yeah but it's fine I can stay up, we need to help James" you say in return.

"No come on, lay down, those two have it" he says

"Honestly Peter I'm fine" you say back not really wanting to argue.

"Ok y/n" he says placing his head on your shoulder.

"That's how I feel about Lily" James says looking at you and Peter.

"What do you mean prongs" Remus asked.

"You see how Peter looks at y/n, and how he's always trying to help her and make her feel better.  I want to be able to do that to Lily without you guys bothering me and saying it's a bad idea" he said.

"Guys just let it be, if he doesn't want to leave this spell.  He doesn't have to" you say laying down.

You guys then all go to sleep.