Part 8

*this chapter will not be put on tik tok*
___________________________________________

You stood there shocked for a minute about what was just said.

"Hey Lupin, What did you do to Lily" this time he yelled which startled you. And the other three boys could tell as you sat on your bad next to Peter, and Sirius and Remus sat behind the two of you.

"I-i" you stutter out.

"NO WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER" this time a lot louder which causes you to start crying.

Peter puts his arm around your waist while you feel to hands on your shoulder. You didn't know what to do. You didn't know how to feel. Why was James acting like this over what Lily had done.

"He thinks you started this. He believes Lily" you hear Sirius whisper in your ear.

"And you guys don't" you whisper back and they all nod.

"Y/n please I just want to know why you would attack Lily like that" he says.

"What do you mean I didn't do any-" you look up at Lily for the first time and she had drawn scratches on her face and what looked to be brusies too.

"DON'T LIE" he screams again.

"I'm telling you I didn't do anything to her" you scream out crying.

"Then what happened to make her have all those" he says.

"I don't know...she saw me asleep in your bed. And I apologised cuz I forgot I was in your bed and got up. But when I got up she grabbed my hair and threw me to the floor. Then jumped on me and started to claw and punch at my face. I probably wouldn't have woken up if it wasn't for Peter coming into the room" you say all at once.

He looked at you in disbelief as if you lied about the whole thing. You couldn't handle it anymore and you broke down. You fell back into Remus and held onto your brother. He put his arms around you as you cried into his chest. You felt someone rub your back, it was Sirius. You couldnt hear anything it all seemed a bit blurry but you say Peter get up and it looked like he was yelling at James. After about a minute of crying you hear the door slam and you flinched up into Remus again. You didn't know what to do and you didn't know what you did wrong. If you did anything wrong at that. You felt someone pick you up and put you into your bed. Then you felt that same person crawl in behind you and out their arm around your waist. You didn't care to see who it was you just keep crying into your pillow. Until you feel asleep.

You woke up hours later to see it was 8 which means you missed dinner and curfew was happening in an hour. You looked around the room but found no one. You got up and into the bathroom. You combed out your hair and splashed some water on your face. You then walk down into the common room. You look around but can't find your friends and brother so you slip out the common room. You walked over to the portrait of fruit and you tickled the pear. The door knob appeared and you walking into the kitchen.

"Hello Miss Lupin" you hear an elf say. You turn around and see your favorite elf.

"Oh hello Bubbles" you say smiling at her.

"What can Bubbles do for you today" she asks.

"Oh I just want some hot chocolate if that ok" you ask

"Anything for you Miss" She says smiling and walks away.

You go and sit down at a table and wait. She then comes back in a few minutes with a mug of hot chocolate and a plate of cookies.

"Oh I just wanted the hot chocolate" you say

"Bubbles wants to give Miss cookies to cuz of how kind she is" she says then walks away.

You ate a cookie and finished your hot chocolate. You say thank you to bubbles and then leave. You walk back to the common room and sit down on the couch. You sit there just looking at the fire until you feel weight next to you. You don't mind it much and don't care to look. You focus is on the fire. You then feel an arm around your shoulder. That's when you turn to the side. You see James siting next to you.

"Um hi" you say moving away.

"Hi" he says smiling at you.

Then becomes silence and you focus your attention back to the fire. You then start to hear laughing and shouting from outside the common room door. You turn towards it as it opens up. And in walked Remus, Sirius, and Peter. They all saw you and waved you over to them. You get up to walk over there and then you feel a hand on your wrist.

"We will talk later" you hear James say then the hand let's go.

"Hello boys" you say walking up to them.

"Hello Y/n/n" they say all together.

"What are you lot laughing about" you ask.

You then feel Peter grab your hand and pull you out of the common room and into the halls. You walk down to the dungeons. Right as you hear screams. Then a bust of pink smoke comes out. You start laughing as you see that each and every Slytherin is covered in pink paint. You started laughing hysterically along with the others. Until Snape sees you and starts storming towards you. You quickly grab everyone's hands and run. You guys don't stop running untill you get into the common room. You guys are still laughing and panting to try and get some air. Everyone in the common room looks at you funny as you guys walk up to your dorm. You walk into your dorm to see James on his bed with Lily. They weren't doing anything but you still didn't like it. They both turned towards you guys. James says hi and Lily just glares at you.

James seemed different not as mad as he was the other night and you had no clue why but you didn't want to say anything about it. You walked over to your dresser and grab some clothes to sleep in. You were about to just change there like you normally do until you hear a cough. You look over and see Lily glaring at you.

"Shouldn't you be changing in the bathroom. There are other boys in the room" Lily says sourly.

"Oh um I guess" you say.

"What do you mean I guess" she says in the same tone.

"Well I'm just used to changing out here. This lot of boys don't watch me change and they don't care so I thought that it was ok" you say.

"Well what if your making everyone uncomfortable and they just don't tell you"

"Do I make you guys uncomfortable when I change" you ask the boys that were now watching you and Lily.

"No" Sirius says

"Nope" James said

"I'm used to it" Peter says. Which makes you giggle cuz you know he's seen you in a bra and underwear before more then once.

"I just don't care" says Remus.

You look back at Lily and she's just rolls her eyes. You take your clothes and change in the bathroom. You brush your teeth and wash your face. Then go back into the room. Lily had left and the boys were just talking.

"I'm going to bed so try and keep it down please." You ask

They all nodded as you got into bed and was about to fall asleep till you heard everyone else turn off their lights and get into bed. You try to fall asleep again until you feel someone on your bed. A hand pushes some of your hair behind your ear.

"I wish you knew the true about how I felt about you" you hear the voice say and then the weight was gone.