Part 32 (Peter ending)

Once you guys had gotten Lily to Dumbledore you started walking back to your dorms.  You were still in slight pain from what had happened so Remus carried you on his back.  Things were back to normal.  Laughing and jokes.  It was as if nothing had happened.  You loved the fact that even after everything it was still the same.  Once you got back to the common room you see Professor McGonagall with Filch carrying out what looked to be Lily's things.  You guys snuck past the two of them and went up to your dorm. 

You sat down on your bed after Remus had put you down.  Once you did Peter came up to you.  He smiled weakly and put his arms out.  You smiled at him and laid down on the bed with you back on the bed post.  He came and laid his head on your chest and his arms around your waist.

You stayed like that in silence for a bit before you feel asleep.

Once you woke up it was dark on the room and everyone else was asleep.  You saw that Peter was still holding onto your waist.  You smiled.  Without making any noise you tried to get up.  Once you had managed so you put on some shoes and left the dorm.  You walked down to the common room to see no one there.  You didn't know that time so you had to see why. It was almost Midnight so everyone was probably already asleep. 

You went out the portrait and walked three the halls without trying to be noticed.  It worked for the most part.  Then you got to your destination.  You looked up at the portrait of the bowl of fruit then tickled the pear.  You looked around one last time before going into the kitchen.  None of the house elves were around so you knew that they had all been sleeping.

You went and made some hot chocolate and grabbed some cookies off a platter.  You went and sat down when you heard a noise.

"Y/n? Why did you come down here?" It was Peter.

"Just got kinda hungry" you said. 

He laughed and sat next to you.  You guys looked at each other in silence for a bit.  You didn't know what overtook you but before you knew it you had started to kiss Peter.  After a minute you pulled away and looked back at him with bright red cheeks.

"I-im sorry" you say to him.

He then pulled you back in for another kiss.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Peter" you say.

"Will you be my girlfriend" he asks.

"Of course" you say looking at him.

You kissed one last time before leaving and going back to your dorm.