Part 23

After about another week the boys had gotten date or so they say and had also gotten clothes.  It was about 3 days before the yule ball.

"Hey Y/n can I talk to you" James asks.

"Sure" you say.

"Why did you ask Marlene to the dance" he asks.

"Well I didn't want to wear a dress and you said no guy would go with a girl that didn't want to wear a dress" you say shyly.

"Oh...well I'm sorry...I guess I was wrong"  he said

"It's fine...who are you going with" you ask him.

"Um actually...I'm not going with anyone" he said.

"Figured....did the hogsmeade thing I told you to do get the girl you wanted" you asked.

"I actually haven't talked to her.  Or well asked her.  I've been to scared she'll say no. Even though I thought her....friends said something about he liking me" James said.

"Well then go get her. I have to go I'm meeting up with Sirius.  But don't tell Remus that I'm gonna be with Sirius" you say

He nods and then you walk away.  You go to wear you told Sirius you would meet him.  And sure enough he was there.  You continued to walk but as walking you also went threw so many thoughts on why he was yes to spend time with you.  Sure you were his friend but you weren't really close with him as you were with anyone else.  But you were still closer with him then with James.  It was kinda like who's the favorite for the family but it was who you were closer to amongst the fellows you hang out with.
It went:
Peter,
Remus,
Sirius,
James

After walking a little bit more you finally reached him.

"Hey Sirius" you say.

"Finally your here.  We need to go to hogsmeade" he says in a flash.  Before you could say anything you grabbed your arm and started running.

"Why are we going to hogsmeade" you ask while running. 

"I forgot to buy clothes for the ball and now I have nothing and I need to buy something" he says quickly.

You didn't say anything else until you reached hogsmeade.  Luckily for you guys none of the other marauders were there.

You guys walk into a shop to try and find any type of suit thing.  You point out a dress and he just glares at you.  But he walks towards it and examines it.

"Y/n, if you wanted to put me in a dress at least have it be Black or red.  Those are the only colors that complaint me." He says in a sassy tone and walks away.

You were shocked that he even considered the dress, but not to shocked because it was Sirius.

You continue to look around until you find this amazing Red dress. You nudge Sirius in the arm and he turns and looks.  He adores the dress he goes up and touches it and looks at the design and cost.  Then he nods. You guys find his size and takes it up to the register.  You guys pay for it then go to three broomsticks for some butterbeer.  Once you guys had finished that you walked back to Hogwarts.  While walking you laughed and had a good time.  Once you got up there you saw a worried Remus And Peter. You could hear James say "their fine guys come on stop worrying" but of course they don't until you reach them. 

"My god where did you guys go" Remus says pulling you into a hug then Sirius.

"Just down to hogsmeade" you say.

"You've been gone for hours and didn't tell anyone" Remus says.

"Sorry" you and Sirius mutter at the same time.

"It's fine but come on let's go back to the dorm until dinner" Peter interferes.

You slowly walk behind and James catches up on that.

"Everything ok" he asks you.

"Yeah just thinking" you say.

He nods and you guys walk back the dorms without another word.