Part 30

The next day when you woke up all the boys were still asleep.  You looked at the clock then out on your clothes for the day.  Today was the day you were going on a date with James.

James was nice and you liked him but something felt off about going out with him today.  Not that it was about going out with him. It was that you got bad vibes from what the day had to offer.  It was as if you knew something bad was going to happen.

You ignored it and let it be as you got your clothes out.  You walked into the bathroom and ran the shower.  You got undressed and went into the shower. Once you were finished with your shower you got dressed and dried your hair using a charm.  You put your towel up to hang and walked out of the bathroom. 

There was now one other person awake and it was Peter.  He smiled at you when you walked out of the bathroom.  You sat on your bed with your back against the post and started to read a book.  You didn't know what book it was but it was on the nightstand next to you so you still read the book.  After a few pages in you felt a weight on the bed with you.  You moved your book and looked up.  It was Peter sitting there tiredly smiling at you.  You moved over on the bed and let him sit down.

He layed down on the side next to you and put his arms around your waist and head on your chest.  You subconsciously moved your arm around him and played with his hair as you read. After about 5 minutes he was sleeping again.  You didn't blame him knowing it was only 7 in the morning but you just continued to read and mess with his hair. 

Within the next hour Remus woke up and joined you with reading.  He grabbed his book and read it on his bed.  After about 30 minutes of him reading Sirius woke up.  He looked at you and Peter then to Remus.  He grew a smirk and quickly got off his bed and jumped into Remus making him grunt in pain.  Sirius laughed along with you and then felt onto the bed and held onto Remus the same way that Peter held onto you. 

You read and read and soon you realized that the other two boys were also on your bed.  Sirius and Remus were holding onto your legs.  As in their arms were wrapped around your legs as they looked at each other.  You giggled and continued to read.

"Can you read for us" Sirius asks obviously still tired.

You nodded and continued to read but this time out loud.  As you read the other two boys started to go back to sleep too.  You laughed when you realized that three boys were sleeping on your bed.  It was odd that your own brother was willing to listen to you read, but he secretly liked listening to you read. It reminded him of when your guys mom would read you two to sleep.

Once they were all asleep you read more but no longer out loud.  This is when you felt one last weight on your bed.  It was James.  He did the same thing that Peter did to you but on the other side.

"Keep reading" he said. 

You giggled and continued to read the book.  After 10 minutes he was out too.  You looked around at the fact the all the boys were asleep on your bed.  You laughed and went back to reading. 

It was now 10 and the boys woke up again.

"Have a good sleep" you asked them as they woke up. 

They looked around and started to laugh.

"I completely forgot about this" Remus laughed out.

He got up and walked over to his bed shortly followed by Sirius.  James sat up on the bed and went to the foot of your bed and sat back down.  Peter just looked up at you then smiled then layed his head back down on your chest. 

The other boys then got up and dressed and the five of you walked down to the great hall for lunch seeing as you missed breakfast.  Once you got there and sat down and started to eat.  You talked about a whole lot of things.  After lunch you guys went back up to the dorm.