Part 20

The next morning came by sooner then you had expected but it didn't matter to you.  You were the last one up this time which confused you because it was 7 am and usually the boys would sleep until class started. 

"So what are we doing today" Peter asks

"Don't we have class" you ask.

"No not today it was cancelled for some reason" Remus said.

"Oh ok well then why are all of you guys awake right now" you ask them.

"Thought we would wake up early I guess" Sirius said.

"Oh no what did you do" you ask as you run to the bathroom.

You look in the mirror to see your h/c hair was now bright Yellow.

You screamed at the top of your lungs.

You storm out of the bathroom.

"What.-" you smack Remus in the head hard "-the hell" you hit Peter just as hard "-did you do-" you repeatedly hit Sirius but harder then the other two "-to me" you finish by smacking James just the same amount of times as Sirius.

"You like it" Remus question.

You then slapped him on the face.

"No I don't like it why would you guys do this" you ask.

"Thought it would be funny" they all say in unison.

"Well it's not please change it back" you pleaded.

"No don't think I will" Sirius said.

"You complete arse Sirius" you say and run towards him and tackles him.

"Get.  Her. Off. Me" he pleaded to the other boys.

They then rip you off of him.  And they change your hair back. 

"See was that so hard" you say.

You guys all laugh and joke then head to the great hall for some breakfast.  Once you guys have eaten you go down to the back lake. 

"Hey y/n can I talk to you" James says.

"Yeah sure"

"Privately" he says and you nod.

"Yes tell her how you really feel" you hear Sirius yell.

"Oh leave them alone" you hear Remus say.

"What are they going on about" you ask him.

"No idea" he says

"Um but anyway I like this girl but I don't know how to tell her" James says.

"Ok well whats she like" you say.

He starts blushing " well shes really sweet and beautiful, but I've never been able to tell her that.  And she's the most important person to me but there's a chance she will never feel that same" he confesses.

"Well then change that" you say.

"How" he questions.

"Well take her on a date to... hogsmeade and buy her some butterbeer and food and get her little gifts maybe some girls like that.  As well as try to put her above any other girls" you say.

"Oh um thank you" James stutters out.

"Your welcome" you say.

Little did you know that at this time but that person was someone you know and someone you would never have thought of.

_________________________________________

Sorry this was a short chapter but I'm hoping the next ones will be a bit longer with how I plan them out.  Also the next chapter will start to show a bit more....love to them.