Part 2

You all start walking back but because your on the other side of the school it's kinda slow.  As the three of you are walking and laughing and making jokes you run into Sirius.

"Ah there you guys are" he says

"Yeah well we were on the other side of the school so it takes some time Padfoot" Peter says sarcastically.

You guys keep walking but now the laughing gets louder because you all keep cracking up with all the girls coming up to Sirius not knowing that his significant other was right next to him.  It was funny watching the girls get rejected and then them give you a glare.  For some reason everyone in school thought you were with at least one of those boys well except for Remus of course. 

You guys get to the common room and sit down only to be bombarded by James.

"Come on guys let's go up the stairs to the room. Go. Go. Go." He said as he hushed everyone away.

Once getting up there though you notice that lily was there too.  Of course you rolled your eyes without thinking and she notices you being there.

"What are you doing here Lupin" she asks very harshly.

"Let's see I'm a marauder and not only is this the boys dorm but it's also mine". You respond with. (Forgot to mention that you share a dorm with the boys). 

"Hey Y/n come on let's go sit down over there" Peter comes up behind you and says.

"Ok" is all you say.

You feel his hand on yours as he pulls you over to his bed.  With you guys being such close friends it doesn't bother you.  Peter was also a pretty affectionate person and he was only ever affectionate with you so once you sat down on his bed, he sat in between your legs with his back on your chest.  The others looked at the two of you weirdly like normal.  They were used to it but they still thought it was kinda weird. Lily being her had to speak up about it though.

"Ew what are you guys doing.  Are you two like together or something" she says in a bratty voice.

"No we aren't together this is just how we are comfortable.  I have my best friend here for affection or when I need someone to talk to.  Unlike you, were you had to get a boyfriend." You said kinda harshly at the end.

"Ok let's not get into this" Remus says being. The peacemaker he is.

"Right now anyway I've come up with an idea to help Remus" James says.

"How do you plan on doing that" you ask

"Well by being in the shack with him while he turns" James says

"Is he ok with this" Sirius asks as if it wasn't going to be a no from him.

"Absolutely not" Remus says.

"Should have seen that coming" Peter whispers to you. Which makes you giggle and Lily turn to you.

"What are you laughing at" Lily asks meanly.

"Just something that Peter said to me" you answer back harshly.

You thought for a minute.

"Well he never has been ok with it" you say and everyone turns to you.

"What do you mean by that Lupin" Sirius asks you.

"Well I've been around this ever since it happened because he's my brother.  And he never lets me help no matter how much I try.  The ministry even said that I had to help since I am a legal animagus. But he still refuses to let me help." You say plainly.

"Well your his twin sister and his only sister so maybe that would have something to do with it.  But we are his friends so we don't mean as much to him as you do." James shot back.

"Like that means anything, I'm not letting any of you guys do that" Remus shouted at the group.

"I'm sorry Remy" you say in a sad tone.

"Shit" Remus says as you break into tears.

He runs over to you and Peter gets up and turns around towards you and pulls you into a hug.  You sob into his chest as you feel Remus sit behind you.  Remus isn't good at comforting so he just rubs your back which is how you knew it was him. The crying slowly turns into heavy breathing and shaking.  And Peter notices.  He moves from you and picks you up and takes you into the bathroom. You sit there for a moment as the anxiety attack takes over.  You feel him slide next to you. And you immediately hold on to him tightly and your face in his chest again as he puts his arms around you to hold you.

Meanwhile out in the dorm.

"Remus stop pacing she's going to be fine" sirius says.

"Shut up Sirius I fucked up.  I shouldn't have done that but I did. Fuck" he says meanly and kinda loud.

Sirius steps back knowing that's what he needs to do.  He wasn't scared or upset that Remus had snapped at him.  He was used to it because of how often this happened.

"Sorry Pads I just...I messed up" Remus says as he falls to the ground.

"What's going on. She's just doing this to get attention from everyone" Lily says

"Lily dont-" James tried to say but it was to late.

"What did you just say" Remus says as he gets up.

"She's just trying to get your guys attention" she says again. Which causes him to flip out again.

"Dont say that Lily.  She has been in abusive relationships and she has had to deal with physical abuse but not only that but he would scream at her if she did one thing wrong.  She's in that bathroom with Peter because she can't breath because of her anxiety from that kid.  So don't even try to say shit like that lily" Remus said loudly at her.

"Ok Remus calm down it's going to be ok, Wormtail is in there with her right now she's going to be fine" James said.

"Right right she's...she's...fine I need to calm down." He says as he falls into his bed.  Sirius comes and sits next to him and rubs his back knowing that that is what he needed at that point in time. 

After about ten minutes you and peter come out of the bathroom.  You looking like a mess and him with tear stains on his shirt.  Which if someone that didn't know what was going on would probably think differently then anxiety.

You go up to Remus as he is still in his bed. And you bend down to his height.

"Are you ok Remus" you ask.

"Your asking me that-" he laughs a little "-you just had a anxiety attack because of me if anything I should ask if your ok" he says

"I'm perfectly fine Remy. Thank God for peter knowing what to do." You say with a smile as you both turn to him.

"Ok" Remus says.

"What do you mean by ok Remus" James asks.

"I'll let you guys help me turn next week" he says.