Part 29

It was the next day and you felt so much better then the other night.  You were no longer in pain nor sore from the full moon.  You got up way after the others and realized you were almost late.  You got up quickly got up and hurried to put on your clothes.  You were trying to do your tie as the same time of running to the great hall for some food before it went away.  Once you got there though the other boys were sitting there laughing.

"Why didn't you guys wake me up" you say slapping the back of your brothers head.

"Ow why would you slap me" he whines

"Fine then I'll do it to everyone" you say and stand you.

The other three boys immediately hid under the table. You laughed and sat back down as the other three sat back on the bench. 

"You seem happier then the other day" James says.

"Yeah well I just feel like today is gonna be a good day" you say.

"Hello" You hear a high pitched female voice say.

"I stand corrected" you say sarcastically.

"Would any of your boys like to hang out today" she asks sitting down next to Sirius.

He moves away from her.  He was basically on Peters lap at this point. 

"I'm still here you know" you say.

"Yeah but I don't care for you as much as the others" she says snobbily.

"Yeah no we're good" Sirius says still half on Peters lap.  Peter looking visibly uncomfortable.

"Fine... Jamesy how about you...it can be...a date maybe" she says turning to the boy next to you.

"No I'm good besides I already have a date today" he says looking confidentiality at her.

"A date...with who" she says moving her whole body towards him.

"With Y/n here" he says putting an arm around you.

"Wait what" you say.

"Ugh fine whatever" she says standing up and walking away.

You turn to James and throw his arm of your shoulders. 
"What's your deal with saying your going on a date with me then never asking" you say to him.

His smirk grows on his face which makes you worry.

"Fine then.  Y/n will you go on a date with me later" he says confidently.

"Mate I think it's a little to late for that" Sirius says.

"Oh shut up Sirius.  So what do you say Y/n" he says then turns back to you.

"Ugh fine whatever sure" you say annoyed going back to eating.

You look up to see Peter no longer uncomfortable because Sirius is not on him but he's now what looks to be sad.  You start to think on why before you remember what happened the other night.  He loved you.  At least that's what you got from it.  The thing is you loved him to, the same way you loved james but Peter lied to you.  He never told you. It hurt but you understood why.  You sat there looking at him for a minute before you realized you had to go or else you would be late for class. You stood up and grabbed your stuff and said bye to the other boys.

You walked to your first class and took notes you know the boring stuff of the day.  Halfway threw the day you finally got to go to lunch.

"I'm tired why can't classes ended now." You whine as you sit down in between Sirius and Peter.

You put your head on Sirius's shoulder and he picked your head up with his hand and pushed your head away.

"Hey that was mean" you say to him.

"Well I don't want you to lay on my shoulder while I'm trying to eat" he says and shoves a spoon of soup into his mouth.

You roll your eyes and put your head on Peters shoulder.  He moves closer to you so you can sit comfortably.  He wraps his arm around your waist and moves you as well.  You almost fall asleep on his shoulder before it was time to leave.  You were so tired you had forgotten to eat.  Peter woke you up and told you it was time to go to class.

You walked to your other classes and did them before leaving to go back to the common room.  Once you get there you sit down on the couch.  Within minutes the other four boys come down from the dorm and sit with you.  Sirius and Remus siting in a love couch type thing together and Peter and James on either side of you.  You end up falling back to sleep as they laugh and talk about their new pranks and inventions.

You didn't know what happened but when you woke up you were in your bed and everyone else was asleep.  You looked around and fell back to sleep.  It wasn't as good as a day as you wanted but it was fine at least you didn't get bullied by the Slytherins or Lily. So it was better then a normal day.