Part 15

It was finally the next day and you could finally get out of the hospital wing.  You and your brother are eating chocolate while walking to your dorm room.  Once you guys get to the common room you see Lily sitting there.  You ignore her not wanting to deal with any drama at the moment.  Once you guys get to your room the other boys were in deep conversation.

"Well at least none of us are dead" James said.

"Oh yeah cuz that makes us feel better" Remus says sarcastically walking into the room which catches there attention.

"Oh how could it not" Sirius says in the same sarcastic tone of voice but more preppy.

"We could have killed you and you joke about it" you ask confusingly.

"Yeah I mean who wouldn't" Peter says.

"Probably someone that's sane" you say back.

"You think anyone in this group is sane" James asks you.

"Well no but-" before you could continue Sirius buts in.

"Then don't even finish that sentence." He says laughing.

You guys sit down and continue some small talk.  Every so often you would notice James looking at you.  You just ignored it because you thought it was about the scar.  It was but not just the scar.  He was thinking about how beautiful you looked.  And even with a scar the takes up half your face you were still gorgeous to him.

"Hey um what time is it" you ask. Taking them all out of there talk.

"11:30 why" Sirius says.

"I want to go get lunch" you say and as if on time your stomach growls.  You all burst out laughing.

"Come on I'll take you.  Anyone else want to come" James say. 

"No we will catch up in a bit" Remus says and goes back to talking with Peter and Sirius. 

The two of you walk down to the common room that no one was in.  You guys were joking around and messing with each other on your way there.  You were quite good at hiding the fact that you fancied him so it was easy to be a joking friend with him.  About half way there you got a bunch of weird looks from others.  Mainly cuz of the new scar that had appeared on your eye, but also the fact that it was just you and James.   Once you guys get to the great hall it's as if all hell breaks lose.

"Oh look at that, she's a freak" you hear someone yell.  You turn around and see Malfoy with his group or somewhat group. It was him, Snape, Narcissa, bellatrix, and Lily.  It threw you off to see that Lily had replaced Regulus in the group but you brushed it off. 

"Yeah look at her.  Who could ever love someone with that thing on her face" you hear Lily yell from behind you. 

"I wonder what James sees in her" Snape says.

"Oh obviously nothing, he's just using her for sex just like Peter" You heat Lily say again. 

This time you don't ignore it but before you could say anything James is already at it.  You see him hit both Malfoy and Snape, then draw his wand and throwing back the girls.  Not to much but just enough to scare them off.  The girls scramble to their feet then picks up the boys and run away.

"Come on y/n let's go get you some food from the kitchens instead" he says and puts his arm around your shoulders to show that no one should mess with you. 

Once you guys reach the kitchens James has some of the house elves make you some food.  Once you finish eating you guys go back up to the dorm room.

"Hey were where you two, we went to the great hall but neither of you were there." Remus says.

"Um yeah something happened with the snakes and so we just ate in the kitchens" you say going and sitting on your bed. 

"Do you need me to kill anyone" Sirius says.

"No Padfoot it's ok" you say messing up his hair which makes him swat your hand away and you all burst out laughing. 

"I'm gonna take a nap so don't be to loud please" you say. 

"Yeah yeah ok" you hear Remus mutter.

Once you lay down you feel weight next to you.  You turn around and see Peter.  You out your arm around him and fall asleep. 

Little did either of you know that James was watching the two of you with anger and jealousy in his eyes.