Part 7

Later that night you went to the kitchens after dinner. The house elves gave you a bottle of fire whiskey after you asked. They know they shouldn't have but all them liked you so they did it. You got back to the dorm room and everyone else was already there.

"I got some fire whiskey" you say holding up the bottle.

You started drinking first. You drank the most and everyone got kinda concerned especially your brother.

"What is wrong with that kid" James say laughing as he watches you completely drunk.

"She just wishes some things were different" Remus says

They all laugh as you grab sirius's hand and pulled him to stand on your bed. The two of you were jumping around, dancing, making a lot of noise while singing songs very out of key. You were the most drunk but sirius was second. James took a few drinks. And Remus and peter had none. So you and Sirius were badly wasted.

"Well...Peter how about you tell him, you know everything better then me" Remus says

"Oh um ok....well she's been in love with the same person for years. She used to get abused by everyone she knew as well. There's a lot, she may seem like she's fine but I can see her truly and she falling apart." Peter says.

"Your parents don't abuse her though right" James asks.

"No of course not. It's just the people she's close to that hurts her." Remus says kinda sadly looking at his drunk sister and drunk boyfriend jumping around be complete idiots.

"thats why she doesn't want to get close to anyone besides me because I'm her brother and have to watch her fall apart" he continues.

"But she's very close with Peter" James questions.

"It took a lot to try and convince her that I would never leave her. Took many years as you can tell" Peter says.

You get off the bed and start to walk over to them

"Hey guys what are you talking about" you ask.

"Oh um nothing" James stutters out.

You go back to dancing around this time with Peter. The two of you ballroom danced in the middle of the room. While laughing hysterically cuz neither of you could actually dance. You got up onto Remus's bed and started to jump around. Until you hit you head falling of the bed. They all rushed over to you to make sure you were ok. You were just laying there laughing. All of the others started to laugh too. Remus decided that you needed to go to bed so you did. You got into bed and fell asleep hearing James murmur something while you drift off.

The next morning you woke up with a pounding headache.

"Ouch" you say pressing on the temples of your head.

"You ok Lupin" you turn to see Sirius on his bed looking at you.

"Um yeah...where is everyone-" you look down to see these wear not your blankets "-and who's bed is this" you say looking back over at him.

"They all got food for you and something to help your hangover. You drank a lot yesterday it was bad. And your in James's bed." he says.

"Why am I in James's bed" you ask.

"You hit your head and then passed out on my bed, we made sirius stay here to make sure you woke up" James says coming into the room startling you.

"When did you guys get here" you ask.

"Just now alsooo there was chocolate spread this morning so I got you some toast with the spread.". Remus says walking threw the door.

"Ok and medicine for my head" you ask looking at them.

"Got that right here" Peter says.

You eat your food and take your medicine and feel a lot better.

"Thank you boys now I'm going to go back to bed." You say laying back down.

"Ok well can you go back to your bed" James asks.

"Nah I think I'll stay here" you say and you heard him giggle a bit.

All the boys left so now it was just you. It was a Sunday so you didn't have anywhere to go so you did as you said and feel back to sleep. After about an hour you woke back up. To see a very angry Lily looking back at you.

"What the hell are you doing in my boyfriends bed" she yells at you.

"I was sleeping, sorry" you say and get up and try to go to your bed.

You feel something tug at your hair. And within a second you were pulled to the ground and hit your head on the bed post.

"Now tell me the truth. Why the hell were you in my boyfriends bed" she spat.

"Like I said I was just sleeping" you say back.

She starts to hit you and pull at your hair more. Screaming at you. Everything from the past had come back and all you could do was cry. Until you heard the door open and the tug at your hair stopped. In walked Peter.

"Y/n are you ok" he said running over to you.

"Lily what the hell did you do to her" you heard him yell.

"Nothing she attacked me I was just defending myself" she said pretending to lie. But you knew that Peter wouldn't believe her awful acting skills. He kicked her out of the room and came back to you.

You were curled up in a ball on the floor in shorts and a t-shirt that was now covered in blood because of what lily had did to you. You were crying everything from the past had come back to you. You felt someone pick you up and carry you to the bathroom. It was Peter. You trusted him to see you like this cuz you knew he would help. You heard water running and started to smell soap.

"Ok come on arms up" he says. You listen and he takes off your shirt and then your shorts and places you in the tub. You still had a bra and underwear on so your weren't completely naked.

"Ok I'll be right back just stay here ok" he says sweetly and you just nod.

After about 5 minutes he came back.

"Ok I got you some new clothes and chocolate but just don't tell your brother I stole it from him" he says

That makes you laugh slightly and look at him. He had tear stained cheeks.

"Hey, are you ok" you say in a soft dreamy voice.

"Yeah just got worried about you" he said as he set your stuff down and back over to you.

He started to clean your face with a soapy rag and then washed your hair. Once he was done he helped you out of the tub and gave you a towel. He then left cuz he didn't want to be in there while you changed. You changed and dried off and looked in the mirror. You had a huge gash in your cheek. You left the bathroom to see Remus pacing. Sirius trying to calm him down. And James comforting Lily on his bed. And Peter on your bed holding your pillow. Peter was the first one to notice you. Then James and he looked furious.

"What the hell did you do to her" James says.