Part 26

You and James agreed on a time to go to hogsmeade later in that month. Unfortunately what you guys didn't know was that the full moon was the night you guys choose to go to hogsmeade.  No one told you guys so you pushed past it.

"Why am I so tired today" you say plopping down on the couch next to Sirius. 

"Because of the full moon tonight" Remus says just as tiredly.

"Can't we just postpone that" you say.

"I don't think you can postpone a full moon sis" Remus says.

"Why nooootttt" you say in a whiny tone.

Then Peter comes and sits on your other side.  You immediately move so you right next to him snuggled up to his side.

"Hey it's not gonna be that bad" Peter says putting an arm around you.

"Don't lie to me it's gonna suck" You say.

"Most definitely" Remus says.

"Wow thanks for lifting my spirits" You say sarcastically.

"Your quite welcome sis" Remus says with a fake smile.

You fake smile back at him then James comes down to the common room.

"Oh there you all are" he says sitting on the floor on front of you.

You are nearly half asleep on Peters shoulder so you didn't notice.

"What's up with her" James asks pointing to you.

"Full moon tonight" Sirius says.

"Oh wait that's tonight" James says

"Yep" Remus says.

"Well I guess we will just go out another time" James says to your half asleep self.

You nod slightly and then within that instant you fall asleep.

"So you finally ask her out" Remus says.

"Well technically I was pressured to last night since you guys told Lily we were dating and the whole gryffindor table knows now" he said bluntly to the rest of the group.

"Oh trust us, you loved it" Sirius said

"Maybe only slightly" James says

The group burst out laughing which causes you to wake up.

"What-whats happening" you stutter out

"Nothing my dear go back to sleep" James says.

You fall back to sleep almost immediately. James eyes Peter very suspiciously.

"You love her" James says.

"What" Peter says which catches the attention of everyone else in the room.

"You love y/n" James repeated.

"No. No I don't she's my best friend.  My closest friend it would be weird to love her" Peter says defending himself.

"No you love her.  That's why you let her cuddle up next to you like that. That's why your always there for her.  It's because you love her" James said now standing up from rage.

Peter slowly stands up to not trying to wake you up.

"Ok maybe I do love her but she's been trying to tell you that she has loved you since 1st year and you've ignored her because you wanted Lily.  Then you finally had Lily, but no that wasn't enough was it.  You wanted y/n to.  Why is it that you get anyone you want when I've loved the same person for years yet she still wants someone else" Peter says.

"Wait peter you love my sister" Remus said curiously to him.

"No...well yeah...no I don't" Peter manages to say.

"Then why didn't you tell me" they all turn around to see you talking as awake as you can be.  You try to stand up but your to exhausted.  Sirius sees you want to be at eye level with them so he goes and helps you up.

"Cuz you love James" Peter said shyly looking at all of you guys

"I still would have wanted the truth-" you say "-Sirius can you take me up to our dorm please" you ask the boy that's been holding you up.

He nods and takes you upstairs. He lays you on the bed and you fall back to sleep and he goes downstairs back to the others.

"Well you two are going to have to figure this out or she will never talk to you again" Sirius said sitting down in the chair he was in last time. 

The two boys look at your brother for clarification.  He nods at them
"You guys really need to do something" he says and sits next to Sirius.

Peter and James look at each other and then start to walk up the stairs to your guys dorms.