Part 19

Once Peter woke up, you woke up too.  You looked around to see that everyone else was awake and talking. 

"Hey Y/n want to go for a walk or go to hogsmeade" Peter asks you.

"Um sure" you say.

The two of you say bye to the others and head out.

"Guys can you help me with something" James asks the boys.

"Ok what do you need" Sirius say.

"Um I fancy someone but I don't know how to tell them"  James says.

"Ah yes finally trying to confess that your in love with Y/n now are you" Sirius says.

"What no- it's not- no not- not y/n" James stutters out.

"Yes because it's not obvious because your going to her brother and her brothers boyfriend" Remus said.

"Ok fine maybe it is but I need help" James said.

"We will only help you if you stay away from Lily" Remus said.

"I thought that was a given" James said.

"Well knowing the fact that you have been given a love potion by her twice says otherwise." Sirius say.

"Ok fine I'll stop but please I really need help  you two know her the best" James says.

"Actually that's a lie.  Peter knows her the best but unfortunately he will not tell you anything" Remus says

"Why" James responses with.

"Oh don't tell you me you haven't figured it out" Sirius says.

"Figured what out" James questions

"The fact that your not the only Marauder that fancys my sister" Remus told him.

"What" James says.

"Oh yes every since the beginning Peter has always fancied y/n.  But I'm not sure if she has ever felt the same way" Remus says.

"Well she does lay with him a lot and shes always with him so maybe she does fancy him as well" Sirius says

"But she has told me many times that's she only wants-" Remus says and then points to James "-him"

This takes James by shock.

*Meanwhile*

"Why have you always been my friend" Peter asks you.

"Well maybe because everyone deserves a friend that cares and I never had that and neither have you.  Maybe it was just destiny that we're friends" you say laughing.

You guys continue to walk to hogsmeade and talking and laughing.  Most people passing by would think that you were out on a date if they didn't know any better.  You guys had a fun time.  You went to three broomsticks and got some butterbeer.

You guys then headed back up to the school.  Once you guys got back you went up to your dorms.  It looked as if the other boys were in dead conversation.

"What are we talking about" you say.

"Uh nothing" James replied quickly.

"James here was just telling us about the girl he fancied" Sirius said.

"Oh you fancy someone do tell" you say in response.

"I- uh-" James tries to say.

"Nevermind that what did you two go and do" Remus said saving James from embarrassment.

"Just went down to hogsmeade and got some butterbeer" Peter says.

"Are you sure that's all you did" Sirius says in a teasing tone.

"Oh fuck off" you says.

"Hunny you love me" Sirius says in a sassy tone then flips his hair.

This causes you all to laugh.  You guys joke until midnight and then you decide to go to bed.  Peter was the first one asleep.  He passed out on your bed.  The Remus went to bed on his own.  And Sirius was going to go lay with him.  So you took Sirius's bed.  James laid down in his but the two of you couldn't sleep.

"Can't sleep" he asks.

"No shit sherlock" you say back

"You don't need to get mean with me just wondering" he says defensively.

"Sorry just got a lot on my mind" you say

"Me too.  Wanna talk about it" he asks.

"No" you say bluntly

He was kinda taken back but he didn't want to push you into talking so he just nodded.

"Alright well imma try to sleep goodnight James" you say.

"Goodnight y/n/n" he says sweetly.

As you slept you thought about everything you were feeling.  As well as everything that had been running through your mind for days at a time.