Part 18

The next day came by quickly which of course you didn't want because you knew that it would mean that Lily would be with you guys everywhere.  You would have been fine with it if she wasn't so mean to you from the start, but she was so you didn't want her around.  You knew that today would be a day full of unwanted Lily and James.  Which of course you were right. 

"Hello boys-" she said sweetly "-and y/n" that time more harsh.

"Please go away" Sirius said.

"No I want her to stay here.  She will stay" James said.

"Fine then we will leave.  Because I don't even want to start with this" Sirius says taking you by the hand. 

"Sorry James" Remus said.

"I'm not" Peter said.

"Neither am I" you say in agreement with Peter. 

"Why it's not like she's ever done anything to you guys" James said.

"Yeah but she hurt my sister and that's not ok" Remus said grabbing your other hand.

"It was one time" James said in Lily's defence.

"It was actually more then once" you say quietly. 

"I'm sorry James but we're leaving we are not going to deal with this right now" Sirius says dragging you along with him.

After walking for a bit with the other two boys behind you and Sirius still holding onto your arm he stops.  He then pulls you into a hug.

"I'm sorry love" Sirius says quietly in your ear.

"It's fine Sirius" you say.

"It's not he shouldn't be doing this and he knows it he just won't admit to it cuz he still wants to believe he loves Lily" Sirius says breaking the hug.

Then Remus hugs you tightly and when he let's go Peter hugs you.  You've always loved Peters hugs because he was a very genuine person. 

You guys then head back up to you dorm.  You sit on your bed reading when Peter comes up to you. 

"May I" he asks.

"Of course" you say. 

He then sits down in between your legs with his back and head on your chest.  You put your arms over his head so you can continue reading while he sleeps.  Once you finished about two chapters Peter was passed out on your chest and the other two were sleeping on Remus's bed.  You continue to read when you hear laughing outside the door.  You ignore it and continue to read then the door opens.  You know who it is so you don't look up.  You shift the way you were sitting slightly which caused Peter to move to and now he was on his stomach with his head on your stomach and his arms around your waist.  This also catches the attention of James and Lily. 

"Oh didn't know you guys were here" Lily said.

"This is our dorm so where else would we go" you say back.

"Oh look your boyfriends asleep shouldnt you be to" Lily says.

"Not my boyfriend and I can't sleep that why I'm reading" you say in a bland voice. 

"Whatever come on Jamesy let's go somewhere else" Lily says.

Instead of the immediate agreeing he pushes her off him.

"No, go away" he says.

You knew immediately.  He broke the love potion.

"But Jamesy-" Lily starts

"Get out" he says more demanding this time.

She then leaves angrily looking at you. 

"Sorry y/n I didn't realize" he said.

"It's fine James but could you quite down everyone is sleeping" you say.

"Right sorry." He says and sits down on his been.

You go back to reading and forgets about what just happened.  Peter was still passed out around your waist so after a bit you put you book down and take a nap with him too.

________________________________________

Sorry for the very short chapters I'm trying to make them longer but it just hasn't been working very well