Part 27

As the boys walked up to the dorm they didn't say a word to each other.  Scared as they were from what would happen if they did say anything.  You were sitting on your bed reading when they came in. 

"I don't want you guys here" you say to them.

"I know...we know" James says.

"But we should all talk." Peter says.

"Fine then talk" you say putting down your book and moving to face them.

"Well - i - you see" Peter tries to say.

"You know what no I'll talk and you two will listen" you say madly as they sit down.

"Peter you think I don't love you because I love James.  Well that's wrong.  When james was out trying to get Lily, you knew I loved him and you were there for me.  Over the time period were we got closer and you were the only one there I realized I had loved you just as much as I loved James. But since you chose to never once tell me how you really felt everything went to shit like now.  And James.  I love you but if you keep trying to go back to Lily then you can leave.  How many times has it been now were you said you loved Lily and then went and fucked with my brain.  Way to many.  Now I'm done. I would like to say. I love you both but not like this. Goodbye." You say and get up and walk out the door.

"Well shit that could have gone better" James says.

"Yeah no duh" Peter says sarcastically.

They sit there for a moment thinking about what you had just said before going downstairs.

"Alright well we should get going" Remus said once the other two boys were down there.

"Where to" you ask completely forgetting.

"Probably the shack" James pipes in.

"What for?" You ask again.

"Honestly it pains me to live with you and deal with you" Remus says.

"Alright Remus come on before you kill your sister" Sirius says as he grabs him and starts to leave.

"Wait for us" you yell after them.

"Well hurry up then" Sirius yells from down the stairs.

"Alright I'm coming" James says and walks off.

"Come on Peter hurry up" you say grabbing his arm and pulling or well trying to pull him out.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming" he says.

He then picks you up and puts you on his back.

"Now why did you do that" you ask him.

"Because I know how tired these make you" he says.

"You truly are the best friend I could ask for.  And I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier" you say to him.

"It's fine I understand why you did that.  We shouldn't...well I shouldn't have hide anything from you" he said.

"Well you were scared about it.  I understand." You say then yawn.

You lay your head on his back as he walks and end up falling asleep.  The next thing you know your sitting in the great hall.

"Wait why are we here" you ask tiredly.

"Thought we should get some food before hand" Sirius says.

"But but we have food at the shack" you say.

"Yes but your the only one that's good with cooking and you look why to tired to make us any food" Peter says

You yawn and lay you head on the shoulder of peter who was sitting next to you.  You could see the way James was looking at you guys.  He looked mad.  He was sitting across from you with Remus and Sirius at his left.

You were sitting next to Peter with him on your left to.

You guys are quickly and then got back up.  You couldnt stand very easily so Peter put you back on his back.  You end up falling back to sleep on his back. 

Once you guys got to the shack you woke up and went into the room with Remus.  You guys sat there.  You on the bed half asleep and Remus in the corner wide awake.  After about an hour the moon came out.

"I love you" Remus says.

"I love you too brother" you say.

Then a whole lot of pain came threw your whole body.  You yelp in pain as does Remus.  After about 5 minutes you guys are in full transformation.  Remus ran out first then you.  And from then it went black. 

__________________________

The sun came out and the moon gone as you woke up.  You looked around to see you were by the willow tree.  You look down and you still had your clothes on but your body was torn up with cuts.  Some deep some not.  You groaned from the pain you were in.  You got up the strength and walked back to the shack.  Once you reached it you saw sirius walking out with Remus.  Them both looking terrified.  Then Peter and James looking even more worried. Once they spot you they came running.  Well three of them came running.  Remus was still covered in his own blood limping to you.

"Thank God your ok" Remus says pulling you into a hug.

"What happened" you ask.

"I don't know but these three somewhat told me.  They said they would tell the rest once we found you" Remus said. 

You look at him confusedly. You guys walk inside and into the old living room.

"You see once you guys switched Remus jumped out of the room and ran outside.  Then you followed.  We went after the both of you but within ten minutes lost you.  We had no clue were you had gone it was as if you teleported to somewhere else.  So we stayed after Remus hoping you would come back.  This is the first time we've seen you since 10." James said.

You and your brother looked confused.

"We think someone was trying to get to you y/n but we can't prove it" Peter said.

"How would someone try to get me" you ask.

"Because we head something call out to you as in a human trying to grab your attention." Sirius said.

"Oh" is all you say.

They help you and Remus Clean up as much as possible and then head back to the castle.  You guys go into the hospital wing and Madam Pomfrey helps you with the things you couldnt do and then sends you off.  The one thing in your mind was..who was trying to get to me in my werewolf form and why.