Part 28

Once you got back to your dorm you slept till the next day.  Once you woke up all the boys were already awake and in their robes for class. So you get up and get ready to and head to the great hall.

"Ow why am I in so much pain" you ask.

"Well you hurt yourself a lot the other night" Sirius says. 

"Yeah came back to us with a bunch of cuts.  How did you forget?" James asks.

You just shrug "I don't know"

"Yeah cuz your stupid" Remus says jokingly.

"Hey.  Imma tell mom and dad that you called me stupid" you say.

"Well they won't do anything because I'm their favorite" Remus says.

"Fine then I'll tell-" but before you could finish you were cut off.

"Hello you lot" it was Lily.

"Oh for fucks sake just fuck off already" you mutter under your breath.

"What was that" Lily asks you.

"She didn't say anything to you" Peter says.

"Oh no she definitely said something" Lily says getting closer to you.

"I did and I told you to fuck off" you say with confidence.

"And I think you should listen to her Lily" Sirius says.

"Whatever.  I'll leave then.  See you later Jamesy" she says and walks away.

You roll your eyes " I fucking hate that girl"

"Don't worry your not the only one" Remus says.

You all talk for a minute untill the food goes away

"I need to get to class.  Talk to you guys later" you say and get up.  You grab your bag and your wand and head to class.

Once you go in and sit down someone sits next to you.

"Hello darling" the male voice says.

"Oh hey" you say back.

"How's everything been going" he says.

"As fine as it can be....how's everything with you and Sirius." You ask.

"Same as normal I guess...got mad that I talked to you a few weeks ago and mom and dad are fighting with him again but you know." Regulus says.

"Yeah I understand well I hope that everything gets fixed between you and him because he could definitely use you and I can tell you need him" you say.

"Yeah I do" Regulus says softly.

You put your arm around him and pull him into a hug.  He wasn't used to it and got scared when you tried.  You had to reassure him then gave him the hug.  He was new to it but he held onto you as if it was the end of the world.  You knew that this was the first time someone cared for him. 

"Oh look not only does she need the two Marauders but she also needs a Slytherin.  That says a lot I thought Slytherins and Gryffindors hated each other." It was Lily's voice.

You turn around to see her walk on with Snape.

"Says a lot knowing your fucking a Slytherin at the moment-" you say and tilt your head to Snape "-hello Snape" you then turn around.

After class you head to your other classes and finished what you had to do.  You didn't talk to anyone else in class more of just listened and took notes. After a while you went back to your dorm.