84.

"I don't care." The king shouted at top of voice when the maids reminded him that he hadn't eat anything from past three days.  All he was doing from the past three days was just staring at her still body. Hoping a single movement in her body any next next second, he wouldn't want to miss it.

Holding her delicate hand into his bigger warm hands, he rub her palm softly with a soft kiss on fingers at intervals.

"Maybe it's me who is cursed. Whenever I found a hope for love, everything come crushing down. I lost my father. My mother never loved me. I was betrayed by the person I have played with in my childhood." Randhir took a pause before smiling a little.

" But what's more hilarious was the feeling I named when I was with Arianna. With Arianna, I was beginning to feel something because it was hard letting her go. She felt special .until..." He ran his fingers in her soft hairs and massage her scalp a little.

"You know how I felt when I found out that you were yukt. I was regretting that I had you so close to me and yet I couldn't recognise you. But I was not good at showing how much I wanted you close to me. So instead of asking you to be with me, I made you the companion so you get stuck here for longer." He shake his head.

"The day I found out what Arianna did to you, I was so devastated. I thought I lost the only person I care for." He didn't want to remember that feeling.

"If only I knew that my mother was involved with Arianna. I would have stop all this from happening. I would have take you far far away from here. From the cruelty. I would have taken you to a place where people would fear looking at you in wrong way." He sound determined.

"I never knew how much I wanted you until that day we both visited the market together. I swear I was in love even with the way how you breath. I was obsessed. I couldn't close my eyes at night because that would be wasting a moment in which I could have adore you for a little long. The empty side of your bed felt so tempting that I regret not giving in. The way you left a fragrance of fresh flowers wherever you go. The sound of your anklets. God. The sound of your anklets." He eyebrow scrunched.

" I miss you. I miss everything about you. I don't think I can live with the fact that I can't have you to myself. I want you to be mine. I want you to be a part of my life. My days and my nights. I want to be the one you look up to with your eyes full of love. I know I sucked at saving you. I failed. But I apologise and I swear from now on I won't let anything happen to you. I will be there all the time standing right next to you. Even in front of you so that every danger had to go through me to reach you. But please please stay. I can't live without you. I made a mistake and now I want to rectify it. Please don't leave me. I need you. This kingdom need you. Your father needs you. Please."

He hold her limp hands tightly and pressed them to his bowed forehead.

"I swear to god I will take care of you. I will save you from everything. I will keep you safe and close to me. Just please stay." He mumbled.

Then he fell silent because he know he had nothing left to say.

" ...and you won't... Make me obey you...." Randhir head snapped up at the weak voice. Letting out a sigh of relief he literally shower her face and head with soft kisses.

"Never " he kisses top of her head.

"...and you won't be mad when I defy you...." Sanyukta whisper just above a whisper.

At this Randhir unwillingly showed some hesitancy at which he received a stern glare from her.

"I won't." He kiss her forehead lightly.

"Even if I refuse to wear the anklets?" 

She asked an innocent question to which he took a light breath and said "we need to discuss about that. A lot." Randhir smiled through his tears which made sanyukta smile back widely.