31.

the blood dripped on the white shinny floor all the way up to his room. they have successfully left a trial behind of blood. all the way from down the dingy cell till up to his room,  randhir keep his state on the quite tight grip of thin fragile fingers around his heavy heard wrist. sanyukta fingers weren't even wrapped around his wrist completely.  but still she tried as she hurriedly dragged him up to his room. Pulling him behind her and lifting her king heavy skirt for other hand so she don't trip over. she looked back a few times, her face worried and them she would look down at his bleeding palm which he hold near his belly. 

as soon as they reached to his room.  she continued to drag him to his royal long side bed and made him sit on the edge of the bed. she finally let go of his wrist and he suddenly missed the fragile warmth. she shuffle in the cupboard and then in the small cabinet until she got what she was looking for and made her way back to him. he was still in the same state she left him, even his hand was still handing I air from which he dragged him upstairs.

she swiftly put the things down on the bed and squatted on her knees and her long skirt forming a big circle around her.

she gently took his injured palm in her soft hands and began cleaning his wound. 

they both haven't spoken a word since the incident happened.

He was thinking about what had happened if he didn't came in between while she was thinking why would get do something like that?  she was angry at Arianna. she wasn't before but she is now. very angry. she knew if there wasn't any metal bars between them then only one of them would be alive by now. 

she treat his palm carefully, totally concentrated on the task while he looks down at her. totally into the task she is doing she leaned in making hear head lined the his chest. he could just lean in too and smell her hairs.

does she have any idea what her being sitting between his knees, doing to him?

he felt wired. he is having urges. urges like never before. urges to hold somebody close.

maybe because it's the first time he felt like somebody really care for him.

after his parents of course.

he didn't miss the look on her face when Arianna was apologising for what she did.

it looks like she wanted to kill her at the same moment.

she hadn't said a word now and it made randhir worried because he wanted to know what she is thinking.

but he was scared if he will broke this moment.

"are you alright? " randhir finally asked and he was right when he feared that he would broke the trance.

it's like suddenly sanyukta has really how close she was to him so she quickly back away and tie the last knot of the bandage.

she didn't look up, for few moments she sat there with her hands to her knees and looking down. then after a sigh she got up and turn to leave. 

he didn't think before he took hold of her wrist with his well palm. she didn't turn around to look at it but neither resisted. it's like she just paused, confused with her own thoughts.

while he was too challenged with what he would say now? why did he stop her?

the silenced stretched till the way it began to get awkward for him because he kept his grip firm around her wrist. her silver bangles felt cold in his palm. Holding her like this didn't bring him any  peace,  was the biggest lie he could ever say.

what he should say?

are you okay?  she isn't.

are you hurt?  of course she is.

where are you going?  it's a free place and she could go where ever she want.

why do you care so much?  what if she asked me back why do I care?

"stay. " that's all he could say even after battling with himself.

she just turn her head a little not turning fully. 

she timidly mid her head in no while looking beside her, not even looking at him.

this made him loose his grip.  unwillingly. but he hadn't any right of make her stay.

not any reason too. 

once freed she left his room leaving him alone.

but what if I gave a reason for her to stay?

thank you so much

please vote and comment.

suggestion and critics both are welcome.