70.

It will be a long chapter. My redemption for the two missed updates

So enjoy.

As he scoot closer to her, she felt his warmth radiating off his body and it ignited her own heat. She couldn't help but gulp on seeing the look in his eyes. She knew there is no going back from here. Turning on her side she came face to fave with him while he stare deep down into her eyes as if seeing through her soul. While her one palm was still in his hold, she bring her another hand closer to his face. No one was ready to look away. The air was thick and it was difficult to breath. Her fingers reached his jaw and he took a harsh inhale.

His eyes fell close for a moment, "I have waited for this moment for so long." He leaned in and buried his nose in her sweet smelling locks. His free hand made his way inside the sheets and snaked around her waist possessively, pulling her close until she is pressed against him. She gasped at the strange feeling down there and tried to stay silent. But her breath turning harsh didn't helped in keeping her calm. Her all senses were heightened. She could feel his fingers making circles on her lower back while rubbing his thumb up and down at the side of her waist. Her little fingers on his jaw moved to his lips before she rub his bottom lip. Feeling the control leaving his body he decided to take the charge. Finally. Lifting his body a little he hovered over her small body. It felt more right feeling her soft body trapped beneath his. Removing her locks from her neck, he dip his head in the hollow of her neck. Taking care of the recent wound on her neck, he handle it with care. She jerked up at the jolt of electricity running in her veins. He was ready to bring out those shuffled moans out more loudly and with the same intention he began sliding his hand up and down. Playing with her neck at first, he pressed hard kisses on her neck. Sliding his hand down he worship the gifted mounds of the goddess beneath him. Moving his hand down to her belly, he pressed his palm flat pinning her down. Her hands moved to his chest then slide up to his shoulders holding him close. He dip his finger down and run along her waistline. She was on the urge to losse it when the warmth was suddenly lost. She had to blink her eyes to see what happened. Noticing Randhir laying on his back beside her with his hands to himself. The hands which were roaming over her body one moment ago was all to himself now. She lay there, panting, staring the side of his pretty face.

"We both had a bad day." He started looking straight up. " I don't want us to do something in heat of the moment and then regret it in the morning." He added while she lay there still, grasping the meaning and intention behind those words which sounded so genuine.

Heat of the moment.

Heat of the moment!

She doesn't care how right did that sound but she was so ready to giver her everything to him. For the very first time, it was her who wasn't thinking about the future but decided to live in the present. But he decided this specific day to be like her and worry about the future.

And here she was wondering how is her night going so well.

She didn't know if getting rejected twice in a single day was healthy for her heart. And don't forget being harrassed by two different men on the same day. For once she was almost ready to agree that she was ready to give herself to Randhir in heat of the moment..

But no. She won't admit that. Even if she agreed totally.

Turning on her side, she looked at him who was still panting from the 'heat of the moment' steamy session. She wasn't sure if it was as difficult for him to hold back as her.

Sneaking her one hand inside the sheets, she placed her palm on his beating heart. His eyes snapped to her while she looked confident with what she was doing. Feeling his heart beating fast beneath her fingers, fuel her confidence.