79.

"The doors of the Kingdom had been stopped but it's inhibiting people to trade. People want to meet their family members who live in other kingdom. If we kept doors locked for long then people gonna Rebel, your highness! " The minister informed.

The king was silent. He was still in trance. All this time he thought she left him. But she was abducted and she is being used against him and only God knows what she is being going through right now. He was regretting letting her go out of his sight for a single second. He was mentally promising himself that if he ever get her back he is not letting her go. Ever.

"I will be in my room and I would not like to be disturb until I say so. Until then, all the concern will be seen by Shabir. " He nodded at Shabir who was sitting on his previous seat of first minister.

Walking down the hallway, the only thought in randhir's mind was how to get sanyukta back.

If anybody have her that's clearly means that they would want something from her. But that woman is multi-talented and they could been using her for God knows what. But the king knew that she is his only weakness and she is a clear and direct way to make him a target.

As he was walking towards his room he heard a familiar tinkle to anklet. His heart blooms to life suddenly and his lungs expanded. He looked around to find the source of anklets when his eyes fall on a maid who was holding out something for him.

He took it willingly. It's was a letter and a anklet. Her anklet.

"Where did you find it?" The Randhir asked the maid.

"I found it in your room when I was cleaning it." The maid inform him and left. There is no way anybody could enter in his room and guards didn't had a single idea.

Now he is not sure if there is a black sheep in the palace or is there only few white sheeps stuck with other black sheep.

He opened the letter and found a nicely written message for him. He recognised the writing. They made her write it.

"You have something that I love and I have something that you love."

Then there was a dried water drop imprint. A tear drop. His blood was boiling now.

"Barter seems a good deal to me."

Then there was a streak of blood running over all the paper as if her fingers were bleeding while she was writing it.

"Open the Kingdom doors. Open the palace doors. No guards or maids in the whole palace. Only you in the throne room. I will show up tonight when the moon is over our heads. One mistake and you lost your love. I will still get mine somehow."

The blood streaks were still running across the letters as if forming some words together.

Randhir blinked few times.

What if they really are?

He spread out the letter right there down on the floor. Looking from far away he observe the streaks going in a pattern. Once he turn the letter upside down, right there he saw it.

Don't.

His eyes snapped close. He can feel sanyukta being in a terrible situation but now he had nothing else to do whatever he can to bring her back to him.

He decided to ignore her little warning but he made sure to take needed precautions and be ready for being back stabbed.

In the whole kingdom, right now there is only one person he can go to. He genuinely thanked God for that.

Once he was inside Shabir room. He locked it before he tell all the things happened. Shabir was in thoughts while Randhir was impatiently walking in the room.

"It's all started when I become a king. So it leave no doubt that the man wants what I have after I become a king. My kingdom. My throne. My crown." They both were giving their try to figure it out.

" And the barter will be sanyukta in exchange of the throne."

"But why would he ask to open the Kingdom doors? To run away? Then why would he ask for throne if he had to run away?" The king asked.

Shabir was silent for a moment.

" What about her little message? She wouldn't have said that for nothing." Shabir asked Randhir.

"I think we both agreed to ignore that." Randhir reminded.

"She told us not to do what this letter says." Shabir stated.

"No. Infact, She told us not to do what the letter says." Randhir smirked.

Which leaves a million more possibilities of what they could do now.