25..

"what do you mean? I did something to her? it's me who is injured and she who is missing. it's me who is bandaged. it's me who is in pain. it's me who is suffering. " Arianna broke down in tears but Randhir grip around her neck didn't loose.

"I know Arianna so drop this facade now. I know you never shouted for help and I know you made them shift a box, a heavy chest out of this room in the morning. Nobody seen her leaving because my wild guess is. ......she was in the chest. In that big box. locked. " his jaw was clenched and he pressed down his dagger a little more. all he could see was red.

"don't worry my man went in the search for that chest and believe me if sanyukta came out of it harmed in any way... " he took a pause while she looked deep into his eyes.

He didn't finish his words. he himself doesn't realise what wanna say.  what's wrong with him, he surely know one thing that he had to bring her back unharmed. he let Arianna go, turn around and walked few steps away.

"I will do some compensation in your punishment if you tell me where is she." the  king offered her. because he know he has to play it smartly.  she could be anywhere in this whole Kingdom and the only person know about the place where sanyukta has been taken is standing in front of me.

"why would I tell you?" Arianna cross her arms.

"so you are admitting that you know where she is." this time Randhir took some heavy steps in her direction.

"yes. I knew it. I knew it all the way along. you know what it was a terrible idea. I thought you would atleast think about me but what are you doing ......you only think about her. you only care about her.  what's so special in her. she did the even fight back. you can't be thinking about that weakling. you can do so much better than that. we were so perfect for each other but you had to involve her, don't you?" Arianna had tear in her eyes but her voice was wicked. or that's what it seems to randhir.

"what did you do to her? and what do you mean she didn't fight back?" there was urgency in his demeanor.

"I told her what her real place is and then I send her exactly where she belong. " Arianna wiped her tears and begin opening up her bandages as if she was too tired of wearing them. 

then randhir saw no sign of wound but there was blood on the floor. so that means it was sanyukta blood.

his eyes turn evil when he pulled her closer this time.

"I will ask for the last time."

he breath heavily and he was not sure if he was ready to hear her answer or not.

"where is she?" he finished but deep in his heart he fear if he would ever see her again.

"somewhere far away from you." she added.

Randhir let her go and called his men.

"lock her in the darkest cell of the prison." randhir ordered his men and turn to leave.

Arianna smirked and said "even if you find her she would never come back to you. "

this made him turn and walked to her. 

"and how can you be so sure?" his eyes were equally challenging.

"let's say I told her a truth. you don't have lovers but only whores. " she smiled

"this was the truth ?'" he laughed.

"I just told her that I wasn't the only whore  in that room. "

***

"any clues? "

"nothing you highness. "

"nothing at all?"

"nothing at all."

he stood up from the throne and decided to go on the search himself. he took his horse and left to find her. his men have searched the kingdom now only the forest and riverside  is left. he assigns his men near the river and went to the forest with few men. they took different directions and continue their search.  Randhir look up the sky. the sun was about to set and if he want her safe he had to find her before the night.

he had never been this involved in anything before which has nothing to do with his pleasures or desires. he was himself confused why does he care too much.

*******

the sun was setting and the Prince reached to the end of the forest. He asked his men if they found anything. but the answer was still the same.

nothing.

"you all go back to the palace I will try few more places " the king said and without waiting for their response he turn to move.

but then he noticed something. he turn back to his men.

"what's in that ?" randhir pointed toward the little pouch tied to his men Belt.

"it's. ..nothing. .." the man turned nervous and fidget with the little bag. suddenly the pouch fell and the content was spilled.

the Prince looked keenly at the spread out content. while the men were seating with fear.

"look you all can keep all these jewellery just tell me where is the girl who was in the chest where you find all these jewellery."

thank you so much.

next part will be coming soon

suggestion and criticism both are welcome.