*chapter 15*

She kept sitting at one place until the Prince came back.  She was confused and yet determined. She was confused by what the Prince really want from her and she was determined that she couldn't let anybody harm her family.

In any way.

She don't know what she would do next but she knew that nobody can harm her individuality and she is not the one you can control and keep.

The Prince entered the room after sometime and she hoped that now she could get some answers.

But the Prince left as soon as he came. He didn't even spare a glance at her. Sanyukta got up and glare at his back.

After sometime some maids enters the room along with some clothes and put it front of sanyukta.

"What's this?" She got up to inquire the unasked gifts.

"Here are some clothes for you." The maid tell her and left.

There is no way that she is going to be in same room with him.

Is he insane? Or this is some type of game for him? Now she definitely know something is up?

She was lost in her thought when randhir entered the room and closed the door behind him harshly.

That made santukta widen her eyes.

"What are you doing? " she stood up and moved towards the door to open it but a familiar grip hold her back.

"Stay where you are." Randhir ordered.

"Open the door." Sanyukta demanded.

There was a rage in his eyes when he looked into her eyes this time.

"Do you know who you are talking to? I can really get you killed for talking to me in that tone. " his voice was low.

"Then why I'm still alive?" One point for sanyukta.

"Maybe because there is something I need from you before I kill you." His eyes turned dark.

Sanyukta leaned in. There face was inches away.

"I'm not that type of girl." She moved back and turn to move.

"Then what type of girl are you. " he called behind her.

At this, she halted. Then she Turn back and smiled sweetly. She took some step in prince direction.

When they were face to face, she slowly lift her hands until they reached his shoulder. Randhir body got stiff at the contact. He couldn't breath. She get on her tip toes to reach his ear bringing Their face so close to each other. They could feel each other breaths and then sanyukta whisper very slowly in his ear.

"The type of girl you can never have. "

Were the words reaches randhir ear before she smirked and get back on her heels and turn around.

this time she wasn't stopped by a grip on her arm.  In fact this time he pulled her in by a grip around her neck. He pulled her until they were nose to nose. She was breathing hard and his gaze was so intense that made breathing more difficult.

"I can have whoever I want." His words reached out heavy and evil.

"That's what you think." Her words hit the best nerve of his ego.

He didn't said anything but just stand there. Still. Gazing at each other.

"I can make you do whatever I want. I can make You stay here as long as I want." He let her go all of a sudden.

The first thing she did was taking a long breath.

"So you really think it's that's easy." She laughed.

Perks of being a king?

He stayed still. Waiting for her to complete.

"Do you know what I will be called when they would know I'm sleeping in your room?" She laughed again but it was not more humorous.

"A whore." She turned away as if this word burned her tongue.

"But we aren't sleeping together.  We will just be in same room. Who cares what they think?" Randhir ended.

"You just don't get it. Do you? " she laughed again.

He kept silent.

"Oh wait. How would you? Perks of being a male right. THE MALES. " she turned to the window and wrapped her arms around herself.

"What do you mean?" The Prince asked.

Sanyukta didn't look at him but she wanted to give him some answers.

"You really don't know the conditions of your Kingdom. " she said.

This took randhir attention.

"What's wrong in my Kingdom?" The Prince made her face him. For once he felt really offended.

"What's even right here? You tell me" asked sanyukta.

"We are not getting any complaints. " the Prince answers.

"Because the people who have complains never knew that they could complain.  " she told him.

"What are you talking about?" He asked loosing his temper.

"Do you know how a woman is brought up here? Just as soon as she is born her fate is written by her parents and this society who want to interfare in every individual life. A girl is never told to study or play in fact she is told how to cook, sew, wash and keep her family happy.  She is never even asked what would she like to do in her life but she is just told that one day she will be handed over to somebody else house, another family. This society plays a very wicked game but I must tell you, they are very smart. There is a very little difference between a maid and a wife. They just add this cute little word 'marriage' and suddenly you have to take care of the family and kids along with the house." she ended and then looked away because she thought maybe she is telling all this to someone who will never understand it.

"My mother is a female. She never complained about any of that.." The Prince told her the facts.

"Even if she had complaints whom do you think should be blamed? The king? Her own husband? Who rules the kingdom? Her parents? Who told her a girl should never complain or speak against her husband? Or the society?  Who prescribed all these rules and roles for males and females and if you fail to follow them then you are a disappointment. " she was breathing hard when she ended.

Sanyukta was expecting a death sentence. Right now.

But randhir looked dazed. Their eyes met for one second until he left her alone in that dark room. But he make sure to lock the doors when he left.

Thank you so much.

Please vote vote vote.

Suggest or criticise, because it help me improve.