57.

I felt his palm rub my back smoothly. I hummed in delight watching the twinkling stars in the sky. I could feel his light heartbeat beneath my ear as I lay on his chest. Being in his robe make me smell more like him. The peaceful silence stretched between us and I would have thought that he slept if there was not the movement of his hand rubbing my back.

Back in the water, we hadn't done anything. As i would like to quote him, 'I won't be able to stop if I start.' So "we" decided to wait for that. So now here are we, cuddling each other in cool air under dark sky.

"You wanted to ask me something." I remind him and felt him taking a deep breath.

"Not ask? I want to tell you something." I felt  his chest vibrating when he spoke.

He took a pause.

"About me." He added and my ears perk up. 

He took a pause again. I had to get on my elbows so I can take a better look at him. I saw him searching in the sky. He look worried. I tilt my head up and plant a soft kiss on his jaw.

God. I can't believe I'm doing it. I'm kissing the Prince.  Who would have thought that? Nobody. Not even me.

His smiled at me and pull me more closer to him.  I rest my head in his neck and he played with my hair this time.

I was expecting him to continue telling me but he sighed and told me 'rest a little' and I found myself drifting to sleep. 

**

I felt kisses rain on my cheek, nose, chin and neck. I smile into my sleep and hummed. 

'We need to leave, love." I heard him telling me before I felt his hand going down to my waist.  I felt him untie the robe and my eyes got wide open. 

First thing I saw was him laughing at me.  I frowned and got to up to sit.

"Join me for a morning dip." He proposed.

'I rather not. ' I puff my face.

"Please. Love." There was no request in his pleaseMore like a order with a please.

"No."  I stated and get up on my feet.

"Rather than joining you, I would like to have my own dip this time." I told walking toward the river. Sliding off the robe off my shoulder I let it fall on the fresh green grass.  It was still dark but I could feel his eyes on me. Stepping down in the water I felt the water level rising to my feet, knees, thighs, belly, chest. I took a deep breath and dip my head into the water.

I came out to breath again. Only to find a pair to lips latched to mine making it hard for me to breath. My lungs gave up and I cling to him. I had to pull myself away from him with force. But gosh that was so....intense.

His arms wrap around me and hike me up to same eye level as his. Our body pressed to each other.

"I want to ruin you. So bad." His lips found mine again and he kissed them so hard that I felt them sore.

I gasped for air when he let go but then I saw raw desire shinning in his eyes.

"We better leave." I suggested.

"Exactly. We better leave." He repeated. "Better for you." He added before ending it with a smirk.

**

Once back into the palace I sneak to the back door of the palace while he follow closely behind. It was dark but sun about to rise any time now. But there was still so much rush inside the palace at this time.

"What's going on in the palace today?' I asked him about to rush.

"I don't know." He stated looking equally puzzle. 

It made me look skeptical at him.

'It's weird. You are the king. And it's your palace." I stated.

'And you are my companion.' He smiled.

"And we both know what's going on inside there." I chuckled and he laughed.

But then his laugh died down suddenly as If he remembered something.

"Actually I know what's going on." His eyes were alert and worried.

"Come with me. " without waiting for me be dragged me with him into the palace. Hiding and sneaking we Walked to corridors to corridors. He stop just in front of his room. 

"Go inside." He breath out. "And do not come out." He add

"What do you mean?" I asked looking around but still obeying him.

Once I reached inside I stare at him who followed me closely behind.

"Do. Not. Come. Out. " he looks agitated.

"But why?" I breath out.

"That's an order and never question my order." He commanded and turn to leave.

"I'm not staying in if you are not going to tell me." I challenged.

"Don't tempt me to do something." He warned me.

Hesitating a little I stand my ground.

"Try me." I said waking towards the doors.

"Then watch Me." He said closing the door straight on my face. I heard him locking the door from other side.

For God's sake.