50.

I scrunch my nose when I feel something ticklish over my nose. I buried my face deep into the pillow.
I rub my nose angrily when I felt my nose ticklish again. I puffed this time when my nose felt ticklish for one more time.

"Somebody's angry?" I heard a deep voice said above and my pillow vibrated. I shivered as the voice registered in my mind. I shot my head up to see his dark eyes staring down at me. His head resting against the headrest while his one hand in my hair and other in front of me with my hairs strand in his fingers from which he was ticklish me. I look down and found my both wrist open now and those are shamelessly wrapped around him. All the time I thought I was snuggling to a pillow I was burying myself more into his chest.

Suddenly the realisation made me feel embarrassed and I pull myself up. Far from him.

"Get back here. It's still night." His voice make me look out of the window. The stars are still there but near to fading. The sun must be rising soon. I can see the pink hue at the end of the sky.

Regardless I continue getting off the bed.

"Don't make me regret untie you." He warns me before I feel my feet touch the cold floor.

The tinkle of my anklets sounds shrill in the silence. I walked straight to the doors. A gush of cold air touch my skin until a loud thud slammed the door shut back. A saw a hand above my head, pressed tightly on the door.

We both have been here before too. History seems repeating itself.

But I was too determined to fight back this time.

I was angry this time. Angry that he bring me to a state I never wanted too.

I throw my elbow back with full force I ever had. It collide his hard concrete abdomen but I was able to get a grunt out of him.

"What was that about..." he couldn't complete his sentence before I took the silver showpiece on the table beside us. The piece was a pretty peacock looking back at his weathers. I dug the pointed edge of the peacock into his chin. He was taken aback as he dipped his chin back a little.

"I'm done playing your little games. " I know the edge would be hurting his chin but I made sure it won't hurt him to bleed. At first he stare at me with lower lashes with his chin still arched up but then he chuckled. Darkly.

"Love." He called as his hands leave the door and fall on my waist. While his other hand tool hold of my palm from back, by which I was holding the peacock to his chin.

I panted a little. I was angry.

And now I'm scared too.

He force the peacock away from his chin, still in my hold. He grasp it tight from above my hand when he made me  force it beneath my own chin.

The edge wasn't that sharp but it was enough to make my chin arch up.

"Not me." He whispered as he smirked lightly before his eyes zone out on the pointed edge on my chin.

He blood red tongue swept over his lower lip before he took it between his pearls.

I felt the pointed edge sliding down to my throat. I look at his eyes only to found them concentrating on the trial of the edge. I could sense the edge feeling a hot trial behind it. It went down to my neck then to the hollow to my neck. Then It slide further down against my chest bone. Crossing by the middle of my chest it passed over to the material that covered my upper body. It was pressed tighter into me when it reached my belly. It stopped at my navel. I saw his eyes stayed there for long. But when they come up to mine mine they look hungry. My insides suddenly turn jelly and I find myself biting my own lip. He looked at his and pressed the edge tighter into my navel. I gasped and looked down. I saw his strong hand gripping the little peacock so tightly in his hands that his veins bulge out.

"I am willing to make the good girl do a sin." He murmured leaning in.

"Maybe the good girl was already a sinner in disguise."  I respond back.