35

I was frantically looking everywhere in search of a well built man who was supposed to be with me and we both were supposed to be going back to his palace. Hell we weren't even supposed to be here on first place.

I was terrified at the thought of the man which was the woman talking about. Does he really hate me so much? That was just a race right?

I hold the scarf tighter around my face while lifting up my heavy long skirt up a little so I could step faster. The streets are getting more busy now. Maybe this business expands better with the night. I can feel people giving glances on me. I badly misses a tall broad male who accompanied me to the way here. Suddenly I saw his glimpse in the crowded street and I sigh in content. But who is talking to?

I walked closer to him only to found that the there was a woman too.
It was the same woman who warned me about the man from the race course.

Suddenly the woman eyes turn time and she angrily pointed her thin finger at me. The man turn to see me and I suddenly realised he wasn't the one who I was in search of.

He is the one who was searching for me.

Halting in my steps I saw as he clearly recognise me from the day if the race. I could see the anger in his eyes. The man was well built with good face but anger looked ugly on him.

One step back.

One more.

And suddenly I turn around and ran for my life. I could hear a commotion following behind me but all I could focus on was getting out of here and let the Prince find me.

I hope he didn't left without me.

I let go of the scarf around my face.  There is no point in hiding now.  They all know me and wanted to kill me right now. Never knew I was that famous in this  corner of the kingdom.

Goals. right?

Then I hold my skirt with both hands and ran past through the drunk men. I almost knocked over the drinks on their table but they decided to just let me go with a hard glare.

I suddenly find a group of girls. They must have been drooling over the Prince if they had a glance.

"Have you seen a man, well built,  walk like this place belongs to him, pretending like he is the king of this place. " I hurriedly asked those women who look disinterested first but their eyes perked up when I mention that man.

"Are you talking about Asher? " one of the woman raised her eyebrow.

"No. But whose Asher? " I got curious at how similar he might have that much similarities with the Prince.

"You know the one and only. He is quite famous at this place from the day he came second in the last horse race " they laughed and that's what I needed to turn away hurriedly.

"And here he is." The woman said behind me and when I turn I saw him standing there panting. Eyes red.

For God's sake.

I hold my skirt again and ran, only to get collide with a hard wall.

I stumbled back with the impact and fall back. Surprisingly I never touched the ground.

I felt a hand snake around my waist and being pulled back up. 

"You alright?" I heard a familiar voice.

That's when I realised I had my eyes closed. 

I open my eyes only to see the one and only who  was to be  blamed  for me bring here.

But who is complaining? Not me.

Without thinking much, I throw my arms around his mane and buried my face in his neck. He was taken aback but soon I felt two big arms enveloping me.

Is this peace which I am feeling?

He didn't push me, in fact he hold me close. 

Thank you God.

I suddenly realised where I was and pull myself back.

"Let's go from here. Let's run away." I quickly told him but didn't look up at him. I was looking around.

Woah!  Did I just gave them a show?

I saw people all around us, looking at us.

When I decided to look up, I saw a pair of concern filled eyes looking down at me.

"Did something happened? " his voice was low and I tried to ignore the warm palm he put on my cheek.

Don't cry. Don't cry.

I was never that weak. I was strong. What is he doing to me? Why do I want to just treated like a baby when I'm with him? It's insane.

Suddenly prince's eyes move behind and I heard footsteps.

I quickly glance back and scoot closer to the Prince holding his upper arm like my life depend on it.

I saw Asher making his way towards us. I saw two similar looking man staring each other eye to eye.

Both are well built. It was difficult to predict who would win if they fight.

I think asher realise this too so he decided to talk first.

"How much for this girl?" Were asher words and I cringed

Randhir didn't said anything just stare at him.

"These shops?" Asher offers

But Randhir didn't react.

"Half of this area?" Asher offered referring to this part of the kingdom. As if he owns this place. 

But the Prince didn't react. I think I was delusional when I saw his lips life up a little.

"This whole place?" Asher voice got higher and more raged.

Woah. He is ready to trade this whole place only for me.

He seems very dedicated to have me.

"Not even if you offer me this whole Kingdom " these were the Prince words when he wrapped a protective arm around me and pulled me closer until our fronts are pasted together.

And here I wasn't sure what to thinking about this much dedication.