Part 8

Taehyung ruffled through his pockets, grumbing to himself as he walked on the sidewalk a little bit away from his house.

His keys had seemed to go missing, as had his wallet, which contained the picture he definitely didn't stare at for at least an hour a day. And his money. That was important too.

Luck had it that Bogum had also taken the spare key the other day to give to Minho, in case of emergency. So. He was locked out.

Calling Bogum was an option, but the elder had stayed later to go through the literal mountains of paper work that looked complicated and scary, and Taehyung didn't want to add to his apparent stress. Bogum would surely freak out, and abandon his work to help him.

Minho wasn't answering, which almost made him spike his phone into the ground in a fit of anger, though he barely controlled himself, as to not waste money.

Safe to say, he was a little stressed. He had no idea how he was going to get into the house, because his wallet was gone, meaning his cards were gone, meaning he couldn't do that little card trick he learned from Yoongi, who used to use it to break into houses. Though he never told Taehyung that.

(A/N: fun fact. on more than one occasion i have had to break into my own house because only my brother has a spare key and he gets home later than i do. i use to have to break in through the window. so now i know how to break into trailer park windows so...thats...fun i guess)

What made him more stressed, and honestly confused and sad and made him want to burst into tears, were the 2 men waiting on his doorstep. One biting his lip, tapping his foot anxiously, the other sobbing into his shoulder uncontrollably.

He almost turned around and started walking back to the building where he worked. In fact, he had made it 2 steps back before he kicked a rock and alerted the two, who's heads snapped up.

"T-TaeTae," Jimin cried, obviously wanting to launch at him. Hoseok held him back, barely.

"Jimin," Taehyung muttered warrily, "Hoseok,"

"Hi Taehyungie," Hoseok tried to smile. He pulled Jimin to sit in one of the chairs on the porch.

"Is..is he alright?" It was none of his business, they wanted nothing to do with him, but he couldn't help it.

Hoseok shrugged, "He's okay. Just missing you,"

It clearly took Taehyung by suprise. In shock, his eyes widened and his feet took a step back on their own. He forgot how to form sentences, and his mouth opened and closed like a fish.

"He's not the only one," Hoseok lazily put his hands in his pockets, eyes quickly flickering to Jimin before going back to Taehyung, "I miss you too. A lot,"

"B-but you..."

Jimin sniffled, trying to clear his eyes. His heart hurt, and seeing Taehyung only made him feel worse because he knew he couldn't just sweep Taehyung in his arms and kiss his face and tuck them both into a blanket burrito to cuddle.

"Taehyung, please," He didn't know what he was asking for. For the younger to talk to him, look him in the eye, forgive him, he didn't know. He just wanted Taehyung.

"Why are you here? Same as Yoongi?"

"Yoongi Hyung was here?" Hoseok frowned, moving one of 3 steps down towards Taehyung.

Taehyung took a step back, reaching for his phone which he placed in his back pocket.

"Taehyung, we really need to talk to you," Jimin pleaded, jumping the three small steps quickly, reaching where Taehyung stood in a few seconds.

"N-no we don't," He found it extremely hard not to fall into Jimin's open arms. Not only was he panicking slightly as Jimin drew closer, but the thought of talking to them, like he had with Yoongi, made his breathing quicken, his chest tighter, and his skin sweaty.

Jimin hesitated when Taehyung's eyes filled with fear, something he never wanted to see again, especially after seeing him at the grocery store.

"We just want to talk," Hoseok interferred, pulling Jimin back.

"W-what about?" Taehyung asked quietly. His phone was in his hand, behind his back, and he really wanted to call Bogum, he would make them leave.

"Just...talking," Hoseok shrugged, "We haven't talked in a while, and I don't know w-"

"Because you broke up with me maybe? And Yoongi said that...that.....that I shouldn't go near you guys,"

"I miss you," Jimin said bluntly, "And I miss cuddling with you, and kissing you, and waking up to your stupidly soft hair in my face because you fell asleep on my chest,"

Taehyung's breath hitched, before he shook his head with a sarcastic laugh, "You don't mean that. Y-you're just...this is payback, because breaking up with me wasn't enough, you want to fuck with my head,"

"We know you would never intentionally hurt us," Jimin continued, "And we were such fucking idiots to think that you would hurt us at all, and I'm so fucking angry at myself that I just let Yoongi Hyung get inside my head. Letting you go was one of the worst mistakes I've ever made, and I'm so so sorry,"

Taehyung, with his heart beating out of his chest, scoffed. He took a deep breath before shouldering past them both, reaching for his door handle.

Suprisingly, and terrifyingly, it was open.

"Just leave me alone guys, I don't want to play whatever game you're trying to play,"

He dropped his bag after closing his door, staring at the ground with a frown.

His hands flew to cover his mouth when he looked up, the overturned furniture, the shattered pictures, the missing TV a shock.

Dialing Bogum, he stomped back outside, thankful when the two were still there.

"Call the police," He muttered quietly. He wanted to be freaking out, he wanted to be angry and sad, but he was emotionless, and tired, and couldn't really register that his house had been broken in to.

The phone was still ringing, and he doubted Bogum would answer.

"Why? Taehyung I understand that we-"

"Because I was robbed,"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1039 words hoes

so

unsuprisingly, i hate this chapter lmao

but ive been tweaking it for like 3 days and i cant figure out what i hate about it

and also, right now its a tie. spoiler for this or Dream?

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!