Part 16

Taehyung whined, covering his face with the pillow he had been cuddling.

"Sorry," Jimin whispered, gently moving the younger off of his lap, "I didn't mean to have the flash on,"

Taehyung peered one eye open, "Why are you taking pictures of me, stalker?"

"You're cute," Jimin shrugged.

"What time is it?" Taehyung yawned, stretching his arms above his head.

"Uhm," Jimin checked his phone, "6pm. I should head out,"

"Wait no, have dinner with me," Taehyung pouted, "Please?"

Jimin hesitated, "If you want me to. But what about Bogum?"

"Gummie said he was staying over somewhere," Taehyung laid back down on the couch, grabbing the remote.

"Oh, okay. But I still think you should tell him that I'm here, it is also his house,"

"Nah, it's cool," Taehyung muttered, scrolling through Disney+, looking for something to watch, "He won't care,"

"I think he would, but I can't tell you what to do," Jimin said, shrugging. "So...dinner?"

"I can make something or we can order takeout," Taehyung offered, pressing play on whatever Avengers movie he clicked on.

"Takeout," Jimin said quickly.

"Hey! I can cook!"

"Uh, no you can't," Jimin denied, "So pizza?"

Taehyung pouted, but nodded, "I really can cook,"

"That's like saying Joon Hyung can cook. Pure lies,"

"Just for that, you're buying," Taehyung turned his head up, crossing his arms petulantly.

"I was going to anyways,"

~~~~

Jimin watched Taehyung chew in pout, ignoring his own food that was getting cold.

"Wha?" Taehyung asked, frowning at Jimin's pizza.

"You're really pretty," Jimin mumbled, placing his chin on his palms.

Taehyung coughed, covering his mouth with his elbow. His face was bright red, making Jimin laugh quietly, amused that Taehyung was just as easily flustered as he remembered.

"Sorry sorry, I just couldn't help it,"

Taehyung glared at him, taking a sip of the elder's soda in retaliation.

"Hey! That's mine!" Jimin reached over the table, almost knocking over the bottle of soda in the center.

When he realized he couldn't reach the younger, he stood up from his chair and rounded the table, smirking.

Taehyung shot up from his seat with a frightened smile, "I'm sorry, you can have some of mine?"

He backed up into the living room, arms out in defence.

But Jimin was quicker, and threw the younger over his shoulder easily.

"Jimin put me down," Taehyung giggled, hitting his back gently.

"No,"

Taehyung gave up easily, letting his body hang, "Okay,"

Jimin smiled, placing Taehyung back on the couch. His smirk quickly returned and he leaned over the smaller, lightly tracing his finger up his sides.

"No Jimin," Taehyung tried to push him away, "No, please don't tickle me, please,"

"But Taehyungie," Jimin pouted, "You were mean to me,"