Part 14

Jimin tapped his foot anxiously, "He'll be home soon Hyung,"

"He hasn't even texted," Yoongi frowned, "He always texts,"

"Maybe he just forgot,"

"No you don't understand. He always texts. Unless something is wrong,"

"It's almost 1, he's not a baby," Jimin said softly, "Why don't we just go to bed and I bet you he'll be back by the time we wake up. One of us will wake up with a squishy Taehyung curled into our sides,"

"Something is off, Jimin. My notebook is missing, I'm like 90% sure it was Chanyeol, Taehyung hasn't texted, and I have this weird feeling,"

"It's called worry Hyung. You're worried. Just sit down. Stop pacing, we'll figure it out,"

Yoongi sighed, "You're right. I'm sorry. I just....what if something happened to him?"

"Then we'll kick the shit out of whoever hurts him,"

They sat in quiet for the next hour, until they heard two car doors slam.

"See? I bet that's him," Jimin smiled.

"He's in so much fucking trouble," Yoongi growled.

They opened the door to see a struggling Chanyeol trying to hold Taehyung up, the latter looking worn out, tired, and was covered in hickies.

Chanyeol looked sad, and walked him to the door with a guilty expression.

"Guys, I-"

"What the fuck happened?" Yoongi frowned, gripping Taehyung's upper arms to steady him, "A-are those hickies?"

"Yes, they are. But tomorrow morning, hear him out please. I promise, it's not as bad as it seems," Chanyeol sighed, "It's mostly my fault, don't blame him,"

~~~~

Yoongi came home with red eyes, holding a box of his belongings.

Jimin stood up quickly, having stayed over that night with Taehyung, "Oh no..."

"Yeah, oh fucking no," Yoongi sighed, letting the box fall to the ground, "I didn't turn it in on time. I can't find my notebook Jimin, I don't know what the fuck is happening,"

Jimin sighed, "We'll figure it out. Taehyung still hasn't woken up, I don't think he will for a while,"

Yoongi sniffled, turning to the window when he heard soft tapping on  it, rolling his eyes when he saw it was raining, "Perfect,"

"It's just rain Hyung,"

"But I'm already sad, the rain will just make it worse,"

Yoongi fell on the couch, letting his arms hang off of the sides, "Why does he have hickies Jimin? It wasn't from us,"

"I don't know, but lets hear him out, okay? No rash decision making,"

The doorbell rung, and Jimin opened it to see Chanyeol.

"He awake yet?"

"No,"

Chanyeol sighed, "I'm gonna go wake him up then, what room is he in?"

"The guest room. Second door on the left upstairs," Yoongi muttered, still lying on the couch.

Taehyung came down with a blanket over his head, confused, "What happened?"

"You tell us. You're the one who came home at 2 in the morning covered in fucking hickies," Yoongi started, sitting up.

His eyes flickered over to Chanyeol, frowning when he spotted a small, dark brown notebook sticking out of his right pocket, "What's that?"

"Oh, it's my notebook," Chanyeol pushed it back in his pocket.

"Your notebook?"

"Yeah,"

Yoongi frowned, "Let me see it,"

"No? It's mine,"

Jimin smiled nervously, "Can you just show him it? Please?"

Chanyeol hesitantly pulled it out, confused when Yoongi's eyes filled with rage.

"Get out," He muttered darkly, "Now,"

"What? No, I need to make sure you hea-"

"He said get out Chanyeol," Jimin said quietly, "I would listen to him unless you want to end up in an alley,"

Taehyung was still confused, sleepy, and sore when Jimin and Yoongi turned to him.

"You let him in my studio," Yoongi said, in disbelief, "And he stole my lyrics. You're the reason I got fired,"

Taehyung tilted his head, "Fired?"

"Who are those hickies from?" Yoongi asked.

"Hickies?"

"The ones on your fucking neck Taehyung, don't fucking play stupid," Yoongi's voice cracked, and he shook his head to try to clear the tears in his eyes.

"I d-don't know," Taehyung mumbled, pulling the blanket closer.

"What the fuck do you mean, you don't know?"

"I mean I don't r-remember,"

"Get out Taehyung,"

Taehyung's eyes were wide, "W-what? Yoongi let me e-explain, please,"

"How could you explain if you don't fucking remember? Get the fuck out of my house Taehyung,"

"No, Yoongi please-" Taehyung dropped the blanket, "It's not-"

"Get out you fucking liar!"

Yoongi watched as he tripped into the puddle right by the road, scowl ever present.

His eyes were teary, but Taehyung couldn't see that through the rain.

He took a deep breath as Taehyung sat on his knees, clothes soaked thoroughly, "You show your face around me, around any of us, ever again, and I will choke the life out of you. You understand me?"

Taehyung looked at him with wide, confused eyes.

It angered him, "I asked if you understood?" His voice grew deeper, quieter, angrier.

Taehyung had never been on the receiving end of that voice, until now. It broke his already shattered heart.

Yoongi never hurt him, he was always the first one to comfort him.

"Y-Yoongi-"

"Do you understand?"

Taehyung froze when Yoongi squated down next to him, roughly grabbing his chin.

"I asked you a question,"

"Y-yes Yoongi,"

"You were a mistake," Yoongi muttered, standing up, "I can't believe I was with a liar, a whore. The biggest mistake of my life,"

_______________________________________________________________________

908 words

my mom and i walked out to get water at the exact same time last night (1 in the morning), and just stared before shrugging and going back to our rooms lmao

also quick thing

yoongi wasnt just mad that he lost his job, but it was because he worked really hard to even get that job, and taehyung knew it.

like it said somewhere in the book, yoongi wasnt in a good place and was essentially a delinquent before meeting taehyung, so getting the job was kind of a miracle in the first place

jus a quick explination, ill explain more later in another chapter

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!