Part 41

"Hyung!" Jungkook smiled, a little uncomfortable. He was a bit nervous as well, if he was honest. He knew Hoseok was slightly upset with him, but not why.

Hoseok ignored him, and only focused on the youngest, "Taehyung, what the hell?"

He already knew where this was going, but only sighed, "What?"

"Didn't we just have a whole conversation about you-"

Taehyung interrupted him, glaring, "We didn't have a conversation. You had a conversation and wouldn't listen to what I was trying to tell you. And, if anything, it was an argument. So. How can I help you?"

Jungkook frowned, feeling Taehyung's hand tighten around his, probably unknowingly. He gave a gentle squeeze in return, hoping to provide some sort of comfort. He didn't quite know what was going on, but Hoseok was stressing Taehyung out and that wasn't okay,

"I-"

"Hoseok!"

All three of them turned, and Hoseok sighed, "Yeah?"

"Why'd you just leave like that?" She was pretty, with dark brown eyes and matching dark brown hair that fell to her shoulders, straightened perfectly. She was also the girl Taehyung had spotted on the way in, the one who he thought was on a date. He really fucking hoped he was wrong, but he shouldn't assume in the first place.

"I'm sorry, but-"

She crossed her arms with an angry look on her face, "No buts. You can't just storm off and interrupt people. Now, let's leave this really cute couple alone, and we can continue our conversation."

"Hyung, what the hell is going on?" Jungkook asked, looking between the girl and Hoseok angrily.

"Jungkookie, calm down," Taehyung mumbled, hand slipping out of the elder's. He turned back to Hoseok, "We can talk later. We would have talked if you answered my calls, but if you were busy, then I understand. I don't know-" he cleared his throat, "I want to apologize, but I'd like to talk before doing so, and I really would also like to just...have a nice night. So...you go do whatever you were doing. With whoever this is. And I'll pretend you're not here, okay?"

The girl looked confused, "I'm so lost. Who are you?"

"I'm Taehyung, this is Jungkook. It's nice to meet you."

"I'm Ara, Hoseok's-"

"Let's just go," Hoseok grumbled, tugging her by her arm. He looked at the floor with a pout.

Ara shrugged, and gave the two a last smile before she turned to follow Hoseok.

But Jungkook was quicker, confused, and upset.

He jumped up and, before Taehyung could say anything, shoved Hoseok to sit down with them, "Who the hell is she to you?"

Taehyung sighed, and rubbed his head, trying to avoid the incoming headache, "We don't assume Jungkook," He looked pointedly at the newest member of their table. Ara stood awkwardly to the side, "that's not okay. It's leads to stupid fights."

"She's my cousin."

"See?"

"Um...is there....a problem here?" Ara asked, rubbing a hand on one of her arms.

Taehyung shook his head, smiling slightly. It was fake. "No. There isn't. I'm very sorry to have disturbed your night. I'll call Hoseok later, and we can talk then. No point in ruining anyone's nights further."

And that was that.

Or, it should have been.

"Why don't we just talk now?" Hoseok asked, suddenly looking very tired, "Ara, I'll call you a cab. I know you didn't wanna be here anyways."