Part 29

"Out Jimin!"

Jimin rolled his eyes and relaxed further into the couch, "No."

"Get the fuck out!"

"Why?"

Yoongi ground his teeth angrily, "My house. Get the fuck out."

"Nope," Jimin popped the 'p' while smiling cheekily.

"It's not your business if I talk to him or not. Get. Out."

Jimin sighed heavily, "But it is. If something bothers him, then it's my business to try to help. So here I am."

"He's not a part of my life, none of this concerns you! Get the fuck out!"

"Oooh," Jimin made a noise of understanding, "I get it. I know why you haven't talked to him."

Yoongi took a step back, towards the kitchen, "You don't. Out. If I say it again-"

"What will you do Hyung? You gonna hit me?"

Yoongi ground his teeth, fists clenched tightly.

"C'mon Hyung, don't be a coward."

Maybe I should back it up a bit

~2 hours earlier

"Jiminie where are you going?" Taehyung pouted from where he was on the couch, eating a small cereal bar.

"I've just got a few errands to run," Jimin smiled. He was currently struggling with the laces on his left shoe, and he leaned on the door for support, "I'll be back before 6, I won't pass up free dinner."

"Okay..." Taehyung muttered sullenly. He turned back to the TV with an unintentional pout.

Jimin shook his head fondly, a bright smile lighting up his face.

It fell when the door he had been leaning on opened, which sent him tumbling to the floor with a rather odd sounding squawk.

Taehyung barely reacted. He only looked back over, still pouting, "You alright over there? Hi Gummie."

"Hi Taehyungie. He's okay. Glaring at me, but he's alright."

With his hands full of groceries, Bogum stepped over Jimin and disappeared into the kitchen.

"Fucking hell," Jimin mumbled, clutching his leg. He got up quickly after shaking it off, "Bye for real now, no more hitting me with doors. I love you!"

He didn't expect a reply, and he wasn't granted one.

But he wasn't deterred.

He left with a blinding smile.

It was nice out, not cold, but not hot.

"Good afternoon!" He greeted people, giving them grins. He was happy.

The walk wasn't short, not in the slightest, and by the time he got to his destination, he was a little out of breath.

Which explained why when the door opened, he marched in and stole a water bottle from the fridge.

"Wh-Jimin what the hell?"

Jimin wiped the water off of his lips with the back of his hand, "Hi Yoongi Hyung!" He made his way to the couch easily.

"Hi?"

"So. How are you?"

Yoongi closed the door with a confused frown, "I'm...okay. You?"

"Not so great Hyung. You wanna know why?"

"Not really. But I have a feeling you're gonna tell me anyways."