Part 7

Hoseok pushed the cart around with a bored look on his face, showing how much he hated his current situation.

Which was taking Jimin shopping, because the boy had somehow ruined all of his clothes, but the ones he was wearing now. No one knew how, and no one questioned it.

"I want that," Jimin pointed at the one leather jacket left hanging by the changing rooms, meaning someone had tried it on but decided not to buy it in the end.

Hoseok's nose scrunched up, "What, you wanna look like Yoongi Hyung?"

"Well I wouldn't hate it. I just like leather jackets,"

"Fine, not like I'm using my money anyways. I snatched Jin Hyung's card the other day and he still hasn't noticed,"

Jimin snorted, reaching over the counter to grab the jacket by it's collar, "Oh he's probably noticed, he's just to rich to care. That bastard is sitting on so much money but still decides to run a coffee shop like a weirdo,"

"Because he likes running a coffee shop. And it gives Jungkook a job and something to do so he doesn't bother all of us,"

"True. Jungkook is pretty annoying,"

"You say that like you aren't. You two are the most annoying people I've ever met, including myself,"

Jimin huffed, throwing the jacket at Hoseok's face, stomping away to look through a rack of clearance clothes.

Shopping lasted 2 more hours, completely against Hoseok's will. He didn't want to go shopping for Jimin at all. Let alone for over 2 fucking hours, and for clothes that weren't even for him.

By the time they left, Hoseok's arms were full of clothes, while Jimin carried 2 small bags that were half full and not heavy at all.

"You're a real dick, you know that?" Hoseok complained, shoving the bags in the trunk.

"Shut up, I'm an angel," Jimin smiled innocently, framing his own face. His eyes crinkled and Hoseok was tempted to coo until he remembered that Jimin was not an angel, but a demon who used his, admittedly adorable, face to trick people into thinking he was an angel.

So instead of pinching his cheek and calling him cute, Hoseok scoffed, getting into the driver's seat, "You made me hate shopping. You're a monster, because shopping was one of my favorite things until just now,"

Once he buckled, Jimin really took the time to look at his Hyung's face, noting the dark circles, the slight downward turn of his lips, and the furrowed eyebrows, none of which he was used to seeing.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

Hoseok sighed, "I've just been thinking,"

Jimin rolled his eyes, "I'm not a mind reader Hyung. I know I'm amazing, but I'm not a superhero, believe it or not,"

"You spend to much time with Jin Hyung, he's taught you to have too much self esteem,"

"Yes but then he also complete destroys it by talking about himself and how amazing and beautiful he is. And don't change the subject,"

Hoseok let one hand drift from the wheel, running through his hair slowly as he was thrown deep in thought once again.

"I don't think we should've listened to Yoongi Hyung. About Tae,"

"I don't think so either," Jimin mumbled, looking at his feet, "But we were angry, and confused, and he seemed to have all the answers. So we listened, and we were wrong,"

"But what if he was right?"

"I really don't think he was. Hyung, Taehyung's a sweetheart, an angel, he would never have even thought of ruining someone's life like that. Especially not ours. When we saw him....he looked..."

Hoseok's grip tightened on the wheel, knuckles almost white, "Looked like he hadn't slept since the last time we saw him,"

"Not only that Hyung, he was thin. He's always been thin. But I held him, and he was just so so thin, and I'm worried. His cheeks didn't have any squish left. Jungkook said he could feel his ribs,"

"I miss him, a lot," Hoseok admitted quietly, "It doesn't feel right. Not having him. Next to us, I mean. Going out to eat doesn't feel right. Movie nights don't feel right. Nothing does,"

Jimin's lip bleed from how hard he was biting it, staring out of the window as they drove. His heart ached and he just wanted his soulmate back.

"I don't even think it was that big of a deal," Jimin muttered, "Maybe it was to Yoongi, but it wasn't to me,"

"Yoongi Hyung," Hoseok corrected, "And of course it was to him. Other than Taehyung, music was his life. Taehyung and music were really only the ever things to keep him out of a jail cell,"

"And to lose both...." Jimin trailed off, before sighing, "But it still wasn't right for him to kick Taehyung out,"

"I'm done talking about it Jimin. I think about it enough, it keeps me up enough,"

But Jimin wasn't done, "Do you think we could ever get him back?"

"Taehyung? No. No matter what he did, he did not deserve the treatment we gave him, and the treatment we just stood by and watched Yoongi give him. He should never forgive us,"

"Hyung I don't think he's even angry,"

"He should be,"

Jimin spaced out the rest of the drive, the early 60's music flooding through the speakers just a distant background noise, accompanying the blurring of the buildings, trees, and people.

When his whole world started to blur, even inside the car, Jimin was confused. Until he felt a tear slip down his face and a sniffle escape before he could realize it.

He turned his head further to the side, not letting Hoseok see him. Not that Hoseok was paying attention, the elder was running on autopilot as he drove, only focusing on the road in front of him.

Jimin took a shaky deep breath, rubbing at his eyes harshly.

"H-Hyung," He mumbled, "I want T-Taehyungie,"

Hoseok frowned, eyes quickly flicking over to the younger. "Jiminie, I can't-"

"I miss h-him so much, a-and, and I don't k-know what to do w-with myself,"

Jimin pulled his knees onto the seat and wrapped his arms around them, ignoring how the seatbelt dug uncomfortably in his side.

Hoseok watched helplessly, trying to keep both eyes on the road, but he was concerned about the younger, "Jiminie, I miss him too, but we fucked up,"

Jimin rested his head on his knees, breathing heavy and eyes red and swollen, "I w-want Taehyung,"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1095 words today hoes

apparently im going to watch my little cousin in an hour, but im in an awkard position with my aunt rn, because she doesnt really like me. i didnt do anything, but she doesnt like me or my mom for personal reasons and it really makes life suck

so i dont know whats happening

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!