Part 12

"I don't think anything bad will happen Hyung," Jimin reassured, trying to hold back a laugh.

Hoseok was frantic, nervous, terrified, and was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

"You don't know that!"

"I do. It worked out for me, right?" Jimin grabbed a water bottle from the fridge quickly, throwing it at the elder.

Hoseok groaned, cracking it open with a frown, "It's different with you though! You guys are soulmates, I'm just his ex,"

"His ex who he loved just as much as he loved me,"

Hoseok shook his head, "No, he very clearly favored you and Yoongi,"

"No, I don't think so," Jimin rubbed his templed, "He was more clingy with us but we also saw him less. Hyung is always in the studio, as am I. Not that you're lazy or anything, I'm just a perfectionist. You took him out more than any of us,"

"Doesn't mean he loved me the same,"

Jimin smacked him hard on the side of the head, "Who did he always go to first?"

"Me, but like you said. It was because you and Yoongi are always busy,"

"No, because you made him happy. Now shut the fuck up and go ask him out,"

"Hey! I'm your Hyung,"

"Not till you grow the fuck up, wimp,"

~~~~

Hoseok let his hand touch the wood of the door, but refused to knock. He rest his head against it, sighing, watching his breath slowly fade away.

"You gonna knock or what?" An irritated Yoongi asked, tapping his foot against the ground.

Hoseok screamed, smacking his head into the door.

"The fuck Hyung?" He yelled, hand covering his heart.

"Either knock or move out of the way, I need to talk to him," Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Or neither of us can talk to him and we can pretend this never happened?"

"No,"

"Damn it,"

"Don't be an idiot Hoseok. Get out of my way," Yoongi frowned.

"I don't think I should let you see him, considering what he thinks you did, and what you actually did,"

Yoongi sighed, taking a hand out of his pocket to show the younger the necklace he carried with him.

Neither of them were aware that the curtain to the window near by the door opened, and Taehyung was glaring at them through the glass.

"I feel bad," Yoongi mumbled, watching the sun reflect off of the real diamond covered necklace, "I know he loves it. I was going to sell it, since I spent the most money on it. But I couldn't do it,"

After a deep breath, Hoseok nodded and turned back to the door.

He didn't get to knock though, as Taehyung opened it with a scowl, "What?"

Hoseok froze.

Yoongi sighed, pushing him out of the way, "I want to talk,"

"No,"

Yoongi's eyebrows shot up. Taehyung had never told him no. Ever. Not in that tone of voice.

"I said no, leave me alone," Taehyung glared, though it softened when his eyes glanced over Hoseok, who stood with his mouth open and hands clutching his jacket.