Part 17

Taehyung hummed happily, in a great mood to start off the day.

Orignially, he had pouted and stomped around the house when he woke up and Jimin was gone, but then he found the note and then everything was happy.

He had blushed and smiled, using a magnet to stick the cute note to the fridge.

The note was stuck in his head, making him blush and smile randomly every so often.

It might have looked weird, considering he was in the grocery store, but it was fine, he didn't care. He was happy.

He reached for the honey peanut butter at the top shelf, pouting when his fingertips only grazed the jar.

Just as he was about to give up, there was a hand on his waist and another reaching above his head.

"Peanut butter for my prince,"

Taehyung grinned, "Thank you Jiminie! I can't believe I ran into you here, that's crazy. What are you doin here?"

"Shopping? It's a grocery store bubs,"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "I know that. I meant that you said you had a bunch of errands to run today,"

"This is one of them,"

Jimin handed him back the basket he had taken and put the peanut butter in with a smile, kissing his cheek.

"Jimi- oh. Oh my god,"

Taehyung froze, peering over Jimin's shoulder.

"Hyung," Jimin muttered, wrapping an arm around Taehyung's waist.

"I-um. What the fuck?"

Taehyung gently removed Jimin's arm before stepping back, turning around and exiting the aisle, basket in hand.

"Baby," He heard Jimin call, so he froze. "I don't even get a goodbye?"

He pouted, turning back around to walk towards the elder and poke a finger to his chest, "You didn't say bye last night," He accused.

"You were sleeping,"

Taehyung pursed his lips, narrowing his eyes, "Fine. Bye,"

Jimin pouted.

Taehyung hesitated, pulling Jimin's shirt so he leaned down a little, kissing his cheek, "Bye,"

"Bye baby,"

Taehyung turned and left once more, ignoring the stare that followed him.

"What the hell Jimin?"

Jimin shrugged, "What?"

"When the hell did that happen?"

"Calm down Jin Hyung, it's really none of your business anyways,"

Jin's eyebrows furrowed, eyes set ablaze, "Excuse me?"

Jimin sighed, "I love him, I messed up. I apologized, and now I get to be with him again, even if it's not official. Simple enough?"

"But.....I don't..."

"Close your mouth Hyung, you'll catch flies,"

~~~~

Hoseok only slightly hesitated to knock this time, clutching the gift he had tightly.

"Ye-Oh, hi Hoseok," Taehyung stepped aside, "Come in,"

Hoseok took a deep breath, leaving his shoes by the door as Taehyung gestured for him to do.

"I'm sorry for asking you guys to leave the other day," Taehyung apologized, sitting criss cross on his sofa, "It's just......I'd rather never think of some things again, and I never thought I would have to explain myself for something I didn't even do,"

"No it's fine," Hoseok reassured, "I didn't mind, it's uh, it's your house anyways,"

"Eh, kind of, but sure," Taehyung mustered up a half smile, "So what can I help you with?"

Hoseok held out the small box with a shy smile, "I know it's not all that great, but I didn't want to be too extra, and I know words aren't enough, so I tried to find a middle ground,"

"You didn't need to get me anything Hoseok," Taehyung muttered, gently opening the box. "But it's really pretty, thank you...so so much,"

He placed the rose gold bracelet on his right wrist, admiring the small infinity symbol that hung from the chain.

"I know I don't deserve it, and I'm sure Jimin said the exact same thing, because it's true, but is there any way I could take you out? On a date?"

Taehyung played with the charm on the bracelet, thinking. It wouldn't be fair if he gave Jimin a second chance, but not Hoseok.

But at the same time, he was nervous.

What if this was all a game?

What if they didn't really believe him?

He never wanted to think they could be so cruel, but he also never thought they would completely cut him from their lives without warning.

"Please Taehyung," Hoseok whispered. He kneeled in front of the couch, taking the younger's hands in his, "Please,"

Taehyung couldn't take the pleading look in Hoseok's eyes, or the way his grip tightened just slightly when Taehyung said nothing.

"Just please don't hurt me again," He whispered.

Hoseok shook his head, "Never, never again. Is...is that a yes?"

"Yeah, I would love for you to take me on a date,"

Hoseok jumped up, a pleased smile on his face. He danced around like an idiot for a few seconds before pulling Taehyung from the couch and crushing him in a hug.

Taehyung giggled, more so when Hoseok took his hand and twirled him in a circle, then pulling him back and continuing his weird dance, just with Taehyung's hands in his.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you," Hoseok mumbled, wrapping his arms tighter around Taehyung's middle.

He grinned, "Of course, I missed you guys a lot, and.....why not right? If you fuck up again, then I'll just have to get Bogum to hire someone to kill you,"

Hoseok knew he was joking, but he wasn't quite sure what Bogum would do on his own if they hurt Taehyung again.

He would probably actually die.

"I won't, if I hurt you ever again, no matter if it was over something silly, please, please make sure I know I messed up. Please make me realize how stupid I am,"

Taehyung nodded, stepping away when Hoseok's grip loosened, "Don't worry, I'll make sure to slap you this time,"

Hoseok shrugged, "Fair. So, when can I take you out?"

Taehyung sat back down on the couch, leaning on every single pillow, "Let's see....I work tomorrow through Saturday from 9 to 6. So maybe dinner one day?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Wow, okay. No delay. Sure, but you'll have to pick me up, Bogum will probably take the car,"

Hoseok smiled, "Yes! That's fine! I can't wait!"

_______________________________________________________________________

1022 words hoes

i just got fairy lights omgg theyre so pretty. i wrapped them around the area under my bed and around my mirror and i have bunch of videos but wattshit wont let me put them here :/

and apparently theyre trying to make my school go fully back but i would cry because i cant do that, not after being used to distance learning

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!