Part 38

I don't want anyone to be confused to the left side is Yoongi texting and the right is tae. I won't always put the names above, depends on how lazy I'm feeling
-

Yoonie <3

Hey
Sent 11:23

Taehyung pursed his lips slightly, fingers hovering over the keyboard in uncertainty.

Taehyung

hi

So um
Was wondering

wondering what?

U free on Friday?

Nope
Date with Jungkookie
Seen 11:25

He didn't know exactly when the date was per say, or if it'd be long (he knew it wouldn't be long. Either they'd have breakfast and Jungkook would hightail it out, not wanting to get scolded for being late to work, or they'd get dinner and Jungkook would probably pass out at like 10).

Either way, he wasn't giving in that easily. He may have for the others (kind of), but he was well aware that Yoongi was the one who basically started this, and said some much too harsh things.

Yoonie <3

Oh
Okay
Seen 11:28

Really. He spent 3 minutes typing. For that.

Taehyung sighed, he shouldn't have expected anything. What even did he expect?

"What an asshole." Hoseok scoffed, still peering over his shoulder. Taehyung hummed in agreement, letting Hoseok rest his head against his shoulder. After a second, the elder took a second look at his screen and raised an eyebrow, "You still have his name as that?"

"Shut up, I just didn't have time to change it."

"Oh yeah, you totally didn't have the time. Also it's totally not like the first time we talked you also admitted you were still in love wi-"

"Shut up."

Hoseok shrugged, "I'm just saying."

"Well stop."

He backed off, both the conversation and physically, seeing how Taehyung was getting increasingly frustrated.

It was none of his business, he knew that. But it was frustrating for him, too. It was so easy for admit that he loved Yoongi, even when the elder said so many horrid things, but it took him almost 6 months to say 'I love you' to Hoseok?

What was so different about him that was less loveable? Was he too clingy? Too loud?

"I can basically hear you overthinking. Stop it. It's not like I don't love you guys, I do."

Hoseok turned and angrily sat in the single chair, "Then what? Why is so fucking easy for you to love him, and not me?"

"I do love you. I admitted I love Yoongi, sure. Ever think I said the same about you? And honestly? You're an asshole for even just assuming shit. That's how we got here in the first place, Hoseok."

"I didn't assume anything."

"Really?" Taehyung scoffed, "So you didn't just think that I love Yoongi more then you? That I just forgave him for no reason?"