Part 10

Hoseok shoved Yoongi into the wall, holding an arm across his chest as he took a deep breath in anger.

Jimin stood besides him with an equally, if not more furious expression. Jaw clentched, hands balled into fists at his sides, chest rising up and down quickly, and eyes that glared daggers into Yoongi.

"Care to explain?" Yoongi simply said. He wasn't intimidated, they wouldn't hurt him. And even if they tried, Yoongi had spent years fighting. Making stupid fights over nothing, kicking people's asses because they had touched something, someone, that was his.

That second one happened a lot.

"You fucking robbed him?" Hoseok snarled, pressing tighter.

Yoongi's head tilted, and though the pressure on his chest was immense, he scoffed, "Who did I rob now?"

"Taehyung!"

He stilled, "I didn't...I could never rob him. Why? What happened?"

"Taehyung's house was broken into this morning," Jimin said, grinding his teeth.

"What? By who?"

"You, jackass! You're fucking lucky Taehyung doesn't want you in jail because otherwise I would drive you there myself," The youngest of the 3 frowned, barely holding back a swift punch to Yoongi's jaw.

"I didn't rob him guys. Wait...even if I did. He doesn't want me in jail?"

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Yeah fucking right. Explain why your fucking earing was at his place then,"

"No no, hold on. We'll get to that after," Yoongi frowned, "If I had robbed him, he wouldn't tell the police on me?"

Hoseok skeptically stepped back, eyeing him with distrust, "No, he wouldn't,"

"Why"

Jimin scoffed, throwing himself over the back of Yoongi's couch, resting his head on the edge, "Fucking idiot reason,"

Yoongi walked around, towering over him with a pout, "Why?"

"Cus he loves you," Hoseok muttered, lips slightly downturned. He plopped himself on the loveseat, glaring at the elder with the utmost hatred.

"Say what now?" Yoongi asked with wide eyes.

"It doesn't fucking matter," Jimin spit, "Why the hell did you rob him?"

"I didn't!"

Hoseok held up his earing before throwing it, rolling his eyes when Yoongi caught it due to his fast reflexes.

(A/N: k so theres something wrong w me lmao. i was listening to 'what do you think' from yoongi and i keep replaying the part where he says 'go fuck yourself' because damn)

Yoongi pocketed the earing, "No wonder why that went missing. I'll admit I was in his house, but I didn't rob him. You see anything of his in here? I may have stolen a single thing when I was there. But to be fair, I gave it to him,"

"Fuck, you took the necklace,"

Yoongi smirked, bringing out the, what Taehyung thought as, priceless piece of jewelry from his sweatshirt pocket, twirling the infinity sign.

"It was supposed to symoblize our 'everlasting relationship' or whatever bullshit I had said," He scoffed at his past self, "Should've known, he was too good to be true,"

"You fucking idiot!" Jimin screeched, sitting up quickly to try to grab Yoongi's collar, "He didn't fucking do anything!"

Yoongi stepped back, a scowl on his face, "How do you know that huh? You still blinded by his pretty face?"