CHAPTER 35- DEJA VÙ~ Ayesha💕

A Y E S H A : -

"Danish?" A shocked whisper left my mouth,

"The one and only, sweetheart." He gave a menacing smile to me, there was a evil glint in his eyes, which didn't went unnoticed by me.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked clutching the door handle tightly in my grip.

"For the same reason as yours." He chuckles, trying to step inside, but I stepped in front of him, blocking his way,

"Excuse me?" I scoff in anger, tightening my hold on the door handle,

He rolled his eyes, annoyed and stepped back seeing I am not giving him any way,
"For the engagement of course, you didn't even bother to invite me, but my dear cousin murat invited me." He smirked and looked at me from head to toe.

"Well, but you can't be here." I reply almost immediately.

"Why?" He chuckles menacingly, "I am invited here, if someone has a problem," he moves back showing the gate, "Can kindly leave, I won't have any problem."

"How about you leave from here?" I tried to shut the door on his face, but he struck his arm out and pushed the door open, making me stumble back,

"I am not here to see you, I am here for my dearest cousin's engagement." He says holding the door in his hand now, "You wouldn't want your brother to know a secret, right?"

A disgusting shiver ran down my spine, glaring at him, eventually I stepped back letting him inside,

I didn't had any option other than let him in, I just cannot slam the door on his face just because I have grudges against him. Murat is close to danish, that's why he invited him.

"Looking gorgeous by the way," he whistles stepping inside, I stagger out of his way, maintaining my distance from him.

Moments like these, I wish I wouldn't be so vulnerable in front of him, I didn't realise what kind of person he's going to be.

"Remember one thing Danish." I began as I closed the door behind me,
"You are here just because my brother invited you, make it clear you have no business with me nor my husband. If you try anything, I will make sure you will face my worse." I pointed my finger at him, warning him. I meant each and every word of mine. Knowing his nature I know he won't hesitate to try something.

He gave me a deadly glare and pursed his lips.
"Got new tongue I see, Farhan thought you how to speak?" He mocks laughing at me.

Fury settled in my chest and I fisted my hands. "Yes, he did thought me, and also made me confident enough to defend myself and my family."

He eyed with menace and glared at me without uttering a word.

Swallowing a stark remark, I gave him a tight lipped smile,
"You are a guest here, and my parents always thought me to respect our guests, it is my values that you are standing in my house, and don't you dare take advantage of this."

Glaring at him, I composed myself before muttering, "Now if you will excuse me, my husband might be waiting for me."

He looked like he wanted to say something more, but I swiftly ignored him and walked past him, making my way to the backyard where everyone is waiting. I heard his footsteps following behind me.

Fear pitted my stomach, as I neared the backyard, Farhan is here too, what if he assumes something of his own again? Whatever fights we had, it was related to the person walking behind me,

What will happen if he sees him in person, walking after me?

I don't even want to think about the worse outcomes, I just wish this stupid Danish doesn't open his big mouth in front of Farhan.