CHAPTER 4- ANNUAL FEST~ Ayesha💕

A Y E S H A :-

One Month Later

"Ayesha Humza Abbas bint Humza abbas aapka nikkah Farhan Junaid siddque wald Junaid ali siddque haq meher 5000 lira sikka rijulhaq ke sath tay paya hai, Kya aapne ye nikkah qubool kiya?"

[Ayesha Humza Abbas, daughter of Humza Abbas, you are to be wedded to Farhan Junaid Siddque, son of Junaid Ali Siddque, with Obligation of 5000 Liras, Do you accept this marriage?]

I felt my breath hitch, and my whole body froze, dull pulsing sound of my erratic heartbeat ringing in my ears, making everything momentarily vanish around me.

Is this really happening? Am I really going to sign my life out by a simple two words, those two words and my past would mean nothing, two words and every gash on my heart left behind, two words till I step in my new life with a person so unknown yet so familiar. Two words until there is a surge of bond in me of this nikkah.

Two words to my destiny.

I closed my eyes, and felt a tear roll down my eye and I fisted my red duppata which was drawn over me, effectively hiding my emotions to everyone to see, and forced out those two words and walk on the footprints laid by my destiny.

"Qubool Hai!"

[ I do.]

Flashback:

One month ago:-

"Girl, are you even there?" I was snapped out from my thoughts by safa's waving hand.

"Yes, I know the sandwich is great," I said taking a bite of my sandwich. It's taste is a different. Cheese I guess.

They all looked at me as I was eating mud instead of my sandwich.

"What?" I asked defensively.

"Ayesha is something bothering you?" Sakina raised an eyebrow.

"No, why ask?" I say casually checking out the crowd on the college courtyard which were buzzing in the fest vibe.

"Because  no one eats a sandwich with its wrapper on, Sherlock." Safa replied in a duh tone then I realised I have eaten the sandwich tissue wrapped around it, which explains the weird taste in my mouth.

"Ayesha you know you can share anything with us right?" Sania asked in her kind voice.

"Yeah, Of course." I agree removing the bits of tissue from my tongue.

After not getting a response I lifted my gaze to the ladies sitting infront of me across the table, and I was met by a look which clearly stated,

Then- start- spilling- genius.

I knew that look very well, I invented it of course, but now it is being used against me.

Sighing I placed my sandwich on the tray and placed my elbows on the table, ready to vent.

"All right! I have already said you guys about the allaince? Which I heard my parents talking about?" I said scratching my eyebrow with my thumb.

"The Danish one?" Safa said I felt a unknown tug in my heart, the fact they all assumed it was danish shows how much I talk about him.