CHAPTER 21- CHANGE? BUT HOW?~ Ayesha💕

A Y E S H A : -

"She doesn't have any other bruises on her body, nothing to worry about. It's the adrenaline wearing off and exhaustion that made her pass out." An unknown female voice spoke near me as I slowly regained my senses.

"Then why is she not up yet?" A familiar heavy voice asks near me.

Slowly I try to open my eyes, the bright light around me kept increasing as I open my eyes fully, bringing my hand to my face I kept my palm on my forehead.

"Ah, I think she is regaining her conscious."
That unfamiliar female voice spoke again. this time I pry open my eyes successfully and looked at the ceiling for few seconds, my mind numb but after sometime, my surroundings were getting clearer. the ceiling more looked like it was metal painted in white more like a vehicle but what am I doing here?

"How are you feeling now ma'am?"
I snap my eyes to the voice to see a lady smiling warmly at me wearing a white overall with a stethoscope around her neck.

I stare at her blankly, why am I here?

"Ayesha?" I snap my head to left to see Farhan sitting on the black narrow leather seats. I frown looking at him, I follow my eyes at his hand holding my wrist, which was connected to IV tubes.

And then all the events rush back in my brain, the mall, that weird guy, shooting and Farhan coming to save me and I guess I passed out when he brought me out.

"Fine," I clear my throat, "Just a little headache." I say sitting up. My body feels so sore right now as I was stepped on million times.

On the second thought- I was.

"Alright, anything other than headache? Are you hurt somewhere?" The doctor asks again holding a notepad.

"No but my body is really sore." I answer, instinctively my hands went up to fumble with my hijab which now sat loosely on my head.

"I will prescribe some painkillers for you if you feel any pain. Also try to rest for the next two to three days, your pulse was really low when you passed out. Do you have any breathing problems ma'am?" She asks writing off on her notepad.

"No, I don't. I am a bit claustrophobic that's all." I say remembering the small room I was trapped in, my chest tightens remembering how I thought I wouldn't be out of there.

The doctor and basically promotes her hospital by offering me to get a therapy for it and handles the prescription to Farhan before taking off the IV cannula on hand and applying a bandage on it, giving a last nod she gets off the ambulance.

Yes I was laying in ambulance still parked in the mall's parking.

There were few ambulances in the parking with different people inside them getting treated and police cars parked, officers were spread here and there, wails of ambulance and people rushing and voices from police officers inquiring was heard. From here I could see the malls entrance were tapped by the security.

"Feeling better?" I snap my gaze from outside of the ambulance door and as I heard Farhan asking me.

"Yes, better than before." I nod.

"You were out for almost an hour." He says looking at my face.

"Really?" I sputter in surprise.