CHAPTER 6- THE CHANGE~ Ayesha💕

A Y E S H A :-

It's been three weeks since that incident which changed my life drastically. These three weeks felt like three long years for me, I didn't talk much to anyone only my mom use to come and talk to me and I would just respond with single answers or just a nod, not because I am a robot but because I have no words left to say, whenever I see my family I am always reminded of how I disappointed them, how big of a disgrace I am to my family.

Aunt ayeeza and her family and also her son, my to be husband, came and saw me after some days of that incident, and she instantly liked me and she wanted to make me her daughter in law as soon as possible, and to my surprise when her son I mean farhan saw me he said yes instantly, after seeing and analyzing me he said yes for this wedding seriously? I think some-

I was cut off by my thoughts when murat came in my room with an cautious face and said,

"Ayesha, you ready? We have to go to your college remember?" He reminded.

"Yes, I remember." I answered shuffling down from my bed.

"Fine, I am waiting come down." he stopped for a moment as if he wanted to say something but stopped the last second and closed my room door.

In these three weeks everything changed me and murat do not talk properly I mean we talk but not same as the old times, I never knew in my life I will ever talk to my brother in a formal way, I feel very weird, I feel everyone is judging me, from the neighbour across the street to a random delivery person, my mind has been all over, whenever I look at someone's eye, I can see the disappointment in them, I can feel how everyone thinks of me, a disgrace.

My friends like the angels they are, immediately reached for me, to talk to me, but I couldn't talk to them too, my mind is all over the place, I know I am being brat showing attitude, but I just can't, so today I decided to meet them at college, apply for withdrawal form, which will cut my name from the university, in which I studied so hard to get in it, maintained my grades up throughout the semesters, just to pursue my dream of getting my degree in my hand. My dream of being independent, about to be crushed because my father couldn't believe me. And Danish, well he wasn't in touch with me even before the incident, so to avoid everything, I blocked him. I felt he was ignoring me, and as much it hurts me to say, I reflected on Sakina's words, maybe it's true he was playing with me, and this is the best way to end things.

Not in the mood to get ready, and also because the weather is cold at the end of September, the autumn winds hitting in making me cold, but again I am always cold wherever I am. I wore my abaya, and wrapped my hijab around my head.

I quickly wore my sandals and grabbed my sling bag placed on my shoulder, as I went down I saw mom giving tea to dad and coming back to kitchen, I quickly made my way to kitchen and when mom saw me I gave her a  smile she smiled back with a hint a guilt in her eyes, I hugged her from behind, my arms around her shoulder.

My mom has been my constant supporter in these three weeks, she fought with dad for me but I stopped her because it's useless, and it would create problems for her, I can't, in fact no one can blame her and I have accepted my fate I have learned it and I am trying to be happy, pretending maybe? at-least infront of my mom and brother the only persons who care about me deeply.

"Good morning mama." I said inhaling the scent of warm banana bread which she baked, and was cutting into thin slices.

"Morning, my love." She patted my cheek.

Placing a slice on a plate, she passed me and I started to gobble it down immediately, the sugary taste calming my nerves a bit.

"Ayesha," my mom called out.